PF Awards *Voting Thread*

JJ Riot

::teleports into the past, searches good times, finds good times, takes good times, teleports back into the present with good times::

http://survivalofthesickestthebook.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/banana.jpg

:D

Aw yaaa! :hug::rotfl::D Are we actually a super old gangsta married couple with dirty thoughts about bananas now? :shifty:

i think you're still as crazy as you were :P

i still agree.

Thanks. :P May even a bit more - I just think of Dia and our crazy talks and stories about Taylor and Josh. :shifty:

::teleports into the past, searches good times, finds good times, takes good times, teleports back into the present with good times::

banana.jpg

:D

OMMFFGG EMERY!!!! :rotfl:

like what Vic?

like MORE CATAGORIES!! lol there are alot of people tht deserve awards but are not getting them. so we need more than people can win. like funny things or something. UMM Kinkiest member, hello? i really wanted to win that, but there is no award! BAHAHAHA!

and Biggest Post Whore, or Most Annoying. :rotfl:

like MORE CATAGORIES!! lol there are alot of people tht deserve awards but are not getting them. so we need more than people can win. like funny things or something. UMM Kinkiest member, hello? i really wanted to win that, but there is no award! BAHAHAHA!

and Biggest Post Whore, or Most Annoying. :rotfl:

in the next awards deffo we will av new ones they will be inculded you have my word

You have to bring back Ralph the DJ cow on the ceremony night!

yeah he will make a guest appreance lol :)

26040.jpg