PF Awards *Voting Thread*

JJ Riot

Yeah true. But I think it's also kinda weird for people who wanna win an award and they actually know who's gonna win it at the end.

I guess...

I mean, I'd like to win, not for a banner, just 'cause I'd know I'm liked haha, but I know I haven't won so I've just accepted it. I'm not really really hoping for one like some people.

:crybad:

you scared me vic!!!

HAHAAHA im sorry! xD

:rotfl:

:hug:

You should sign up then.

PWN!!!!!

I'm gonna make the banners.:mrgreen:

i thought aoife wasgonna make them?

but since you are, thats pretty cool. :]

yeah they are great shannon

awww, rub it in why dont you?

Yeah true. But I think it's also kinda weird for people who wanna win an award and they actually know who's gonna win it at the end.

i dont know im gonna win something..unless some futune teller tells me, i just hope. and i might be lucky again this time. :mrgreen:

Everyone knows who's won at the end. Hence why it's called 'the end'. ;-)

Ya, but I ment it a bit different. It's kinda obvious like I already said before.

I guess...

I mean, I'd like to win, not for a banner, just 'cause I'd know I'm liked haha, but I know I haven't won so I've just accepted it. I'm not really really hoping for one like some people.

Same here actually. I mean I hope for an award, yes. But it's not like that I'd make people to vote for me in my sig. Who likes me can vote, who not don't need.

Same here actually. I mean I hope for an award, yes. But it's not like that I'd make people to vote for me in my sig. Who likes me can vote, who not don't need.

That's a good attitude, you're not spazzing out like someone I know.. haha. I won't be mean and mention a name.

That's a good attitude, you're not spazzing out like someone I know.. haha. I won't be mean and mention a name.

Tbh, I did it too the first times and wrote 'Vote for me' in my sig, but then I saw that it's useless. I think the ones who do it just wanna have a bit attention. That shouldn't sound meany now, but it's my thought.

:D :D :D :D i hope so! :willy_nilly:

Let's say I'm to 98% sure of it. :)