PF Awards *Voting Thread*

JJ Riot

^best avatar and sig maker maybeee?? :]

you'd get my vote for that.

I wonder if I'll win anything

Aw, thanks.

It would be great if I won that. XD

have u voted yet?

I've got almost all of the catagories filled out, but there are just some I'm stumped on. And I keep changing my mind about some people I vote for. xP

I'm trying my best not to be too random when I pick people.

I've got almost all of the catagories filled out, but there are just some I'm stumped on. And I keep changing my mind about some people I vote for. xP

I'm trying my best not to be too random when I pick people.

its cool cam take ur time

Well, I wouldn't know. But the fact that you are trying to sell yourself in your sig suggests you may take the awards too seriously. Especially when (no offense) you are nowhere near any of those.

Hum, well I just put in my sig what I wanted to be voted for. :)

A lot of people do that, I don't think it means they're obsessed with the awards. :)

Someone who takes them too seriously would ask for people's votes on pf and on msn, I don't usually do that. ;-) (well, sometimes I say "vote for me then" but It's more like a joke, I don't force anyone to vote, I want them to be as honest as possible :)).

In my opinion, I don't take them too seriously, at first I was pretty excited since it was my first awards, but since a few days, I really don't think about them. ;-)

Haha yeah, I know, especially for funniest member and cutest male (since you're going to win it :P), but, I still can try, haha. :P

Some people already voted for me as that, so I guess I'm not as far as you think I am. :)