PF Awards *Voting Thread*

JJ Riot

We just want things to be easier for everyone.

Everyone will be there tomorrow, since it's Sunday, and we'll have much more fun discussing it all together, don't you think ?

And by the way, stop putting the awards down, you maybe find them stupid and useless, but that's not everyone's opinion.

We just want things to be easier for everyone.

Everyone will be there tomorrow, since it's Sunday, and we'll have much more fun discussing it all together, don't you think ?

And by the way, stop putting the awards down, you maybe find them stupid and useless, but that's not everyone's opinion.

It is FORUM AWARDS not a life or death situation. I don't find them stupid I find people going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about them stupid and useless.

thank you shannon :hug:

Np. :hug:

• Like 1

It is FORUM AWARDS not a life or death situation. I don't find them stupid I find people going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about them stupid and useless.

I KNOW !

But we weren't banging about it, we just asked gently to put the awards one day forward so that everyone will be able to see it before they go to school.

WE DIDN'T MADE A HUGE DEAL ABOUT IT !

I KNOW !

But we weren't banging about it, we just asked gently to put the awards one day forward so that everyone will be able to see it before they go to school.

WE DIDN'T MADE A HUGE DEAL ABOUT IT !

IT'S FORUM AWARDS!!!!!!! They'll see it eventually, how is EVERYONE going to be able to see at once? Oh my god, you are utterly pathetic going on and on, you're sucking the fun out of them. They had a set date to be released, you're all going to see them at some point why does it matter so much when?!!

IT'S FORUM AWARDS!!!!!!! They'll see it eventually, how is EVERYONE going to be able to see at once? Oh my god, you are utterly pathetic going on and on, you're sucking the fun out of them. They had a set date to be released, you're all going to see them at some point why does it matter so much when?!!

Like I said, it doesn't matter so much for us. :roll:

We just want them to be on Sunday, but we're not going to kill anyone to have them for tomorrow.

If they have to be posted Monday, fine, I just suggested to post them on Sunday because everyone would be here at the same time to see them and we would all be able to talk about them together.

Why do you have to make such a big deal about a little request we asked ? :roll: You're the one being pathetic Shannon.

Like I said, it doesn't matter so much for us. :roll:

We just want them to be on Sunday, but we're not going to kill anyone to have them for tomorrow.

If they have to be posted Monday, fine, I just suggested to post them on Sunday because everyone would be here at the same time to see them and that we would be able to talk about them together.

Why do you have to make such a big deal about a little request we asked ? :roll: You're the one being pathetic Shannon.

Really? Put me on your ignore list then you pathetic little asshole.

I'd laugh so hard if after all your pointless whinging you won nothing.

i just wont post them if this carries on then u all can be miserable

stop arguing there is no need for it all

i like both of you but will the pair of you shut up

Sorry for spazzing out it just annoys me how they treat this like the biggest thing to ever happen to them.

Really? Put me on your ignore list then you pathetic little asshole.

I'd laugh so hard if after all your pointless whinging you won nothing.

Who are you calling pathetic little asshole, you fucking whore who listens to Britney Spears all day ? :P

Lol, I don't really care about winning or not ... There's much more interesting stuff going on.

Well, if you think that because I asked for the awards to be put one day forward, that I'm obsessed with them, then you're wrong.

But whatever, let's forget this, the awards are for 1st December anyway, it's useless to have this discussion. :hug:

Who are you calling pathetic little asshole, you fucking whore who listens to Britney Spears all day ? :P

Lol, I don't really care about winning or not ... There's much more interesting stuff going on.

Well, if you think that because I asked for the awards to be put one day forward, that I'm obsessed with them, then you're wrong.

But whatever, let's forget this, the awards are for 1st December anyway, it's useless to have this discussion.

:hug:

I'm a whore am I? That's nice, how would you know that? You DON'T KNOW ME.

So what if I listen to Britney Spears? At least my musical horizons are wider than Paramore, Simple Plan, Zebrahead and that other band you always listen to.

You obviously care about winning when it's all you talk about.

Fuck you.