Confession Thread - Part 2

RenegadeRoss

i confess that i cut myself today. for the first time. and it felt good. :(

i confess i cut: I LOVE YOU, IM SORRY, HELP ME. and then just some lines.

That's sick, you shouldn't feel good about it... I didn't... You need help...

There was so much shit in my life when I did it too, I ended up severely severing a vein... I almost died, this is one of the last things In feel proud about.

Wow! well im glad you didnt die. :???:

but i didnt cut very deep. and i dont plan to do it again, and hopefully i wont.

That's still not fucking cool, I hope you never to that again. There is better shit out there than to do that.

I have a count of 6 cuts 4 going down, 2 across. It's the most disgraceful scars I have.

That's still not fucking cool, I hope you never to that again. There is better shit out there than to do that.

I have a count of 6 cuts 4 going down, 2 across. It's the most disgraceful scars I have.

:( I know. you dont have to tell me.

Wow...:hug:

I confess i have cried so much today i can hardly see.

^Let her know then! :D

I confess I'm hungry.

i cant, b/c its a really stupid reason.

i pierced my cartlidge on thursday night and told him and some other ppl

then he texts me a little bit ago saying "I PIERCED MY CARTLIDGE!!"

and about how he "got over his fear of needles and did it himself"

and now he's going off and telling everyone about it.

its not a big deal, but now he's trying to get attention from everyone b/c of it.

he only did it b/c i did, and now he's trying to get all this sympathy and attention b/c he doesnt like needles or anything. ughh :nono:

thats exactly him. hahah.

we all tell him that, he just does it more.

you should see him with all his bf's too...haha

why dont you like your hair?

Urgh, I know plenty of people like that, best just let him have his time to shine then hopefully he'll calm down soon.

It's just horrendous.

I'm growing it out as it was quite short so it's at an awkward stage where it just sticks out, it's a scruff, I can't tie it back yet and it won't even straighten. I could deal with my ugly face if it wasn't for my ruddy hair. :nono:

Urgh, I know plenty of people like that, best just let him have his time to shine then hopefully he'll calm down soon.

It's just horrendous.

I'm growing it out as it was quite short so it's at an awkward stage where it just sticks out, it's a scruff, I can't tie it back yet and it won't even straighten. I could deal with my ugly face if it wasn't for my ruddy hair. :nono:

awww :hug:

just give it some time, it'll grow out. :]

i confess that im online.

It's just horrendous.

awww :hug:

just give it some time, it'll grow out. :]

i confess that im online.

i confess your going to PM me..right?