Confession Thread - Part 2

RenegadeRoss

i confess i wish people would use nicer words to describe me :(

i confess they people shouldnt be listened to, because laura is a very lovely person, and is really pretty into the bargain,

i also confess Laura is sweet because she said i was lovely :hug:

If thats how you feel, its never too late to make amends love, people should forgive and forget,

you always look pretty when i see pictures of you, so honestly theres nothing wrong with the way you look

Just chat to your friends and make amends if thats how you feel love, cause im sure none of them would want to lose you :hug:

If thats how you feel, its never too late to make amends love, people should forgive and forget,

you always look pretty when i see pictures of you, so honestly theres nothing wrong with the way you look

Just chat to your friends and make amends if thats how you feel love, cause im sure none of them would want to lose you :hug:

Thanks Ross :hug:

Thing is, one of my best friends is just making things hard for me. When i think i starting to make progress and get close with her again (we had a big falling out), she suddenly starts to avoid me and ignore me again.

I've been a bitch to alot of people and now i'm regretting it, i hate my body and the way i look, i don't deserve any of the friends that i have and most of them have seen that they can do better without me and i've just felt really unhappy with myself lately

well! i think yo buffting, and feel bad about it cause yo bit young for me, and your never a bitch to anyone i know, and if people behave like they dont need you, fuck em, you dont need people like that. :mrgreen:

I've been a bitch to alot of people and now i'm regretting it, i hate my body and the way i look, i don't deserve any of the friends that i have and most of them have seen that they can do better without me and i've just felt really unhappy with myself lately

Rach, you haven't been a bitch to anyone. You've just gone out with a guy that Serra likes. That isn't a crime. You just need to give her some time and I'm sure things will calm down.

and please I'm begging you, stop going on about the way you look. You are freakin gorgeous so stop trying to lose weight cause you really don't need to :kiss:

and remember you can call me whenever you wanna chat about stuff :hug:

well! i think yo buffting, and feel bad about it cause yo bit young for me, and your never a bitch to anyone i know, and if people behave like they dont need you, fuck em, you dont need people like that. :mrgreen:

Thanks Alex :hug: =]

Rach, you haven't been a bitch to anyone. You've just gone out with a guy that Serra likes. That isn't a crime. You just need to give her some time and I'm sure things will calm down.

and please I'm begging you, stop going on about the way you look. You are freakin gorgeous so stop trying to lose weight cause you really don't need to :kiss:

and remember you can call me whenever you wanna chat about stuff :hug:

Thanks Becca, it really means alot to me that you care so much. You are possibley one of the best friends anyone could ask for and i am so lucky that i have you as mine. I'm sorry that i've upset you lately, as with alot of people, because you havn't done anything to deserve it. I luffle you lots and thanks for being there for me when i need you =) :hug:

Thanks Becca, it really means alot to me that you care so much. You are possibley one of the best friends anyone could ask for and i am so lucky that i have you as mine. I'm sorry that i've upset you lately, as with alot of people, because you havn't done anything to deserve it. I luffle you lots and thanks for being there for me when i need you =) :hug:

you haven't upset me, you've worried me :(

I just want you to be happy again :hug: