Confession Thread - Part 2

RenegadeRoss

i confess i am too.

it sounded repititious without it, the screaming really adds depth to he song.

Exactly my thoughts!

It was the highlight of my night (as well as Decoy) when I saw them, so it kinda sucks he didn't scream.

Maybe shy because of the cameras? :(

Exactly my thoughts!

It was the highlight of my night (as well as Decoy) when I saw them, so it kinda sucks he didn't scream.

Maybe shy because of the cameras? :(

yeah, i was thinking that? oh well.

Aaaaand , i absolutley love the live version of decoy.

Me too! Makes me happy on the final riot that they play Hallelujah and We Are Broken as they didn't at my show. They're some of my faves from riot! too.

Yeah, I love the bit when Hayley sings part of Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright, she sounds amazing.

You're so lucky, I've never been to one of thier shows :( When did you see them?

Yeah, I love the bit when Hayley sings part of Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright, she sounds amazing.

You're so lucky, I've never been to one of thier shows :( When did you see them?

Yeah! Reminds me of Shrek!! :D

I was meant to see them on the 12th of February but that was around the time of the fallings-out so I ended up seeing them two days later on Valentine's Day!! Cool or what? :)

Don't worry, you'll see them eventually!

Yeah! Reminds me of Shrek!! :D

I was meant to see them on the 12th of February but that was around the time of the fallings-out so I ended up seeing them two days later on Valentine's Day!! Cool or what? :)

Don't worry, you'll see them eventually!

YEAH! i love shrek. haha

woaaah, that's awesome! =D

i hope so. xD

Thankfully they never played We are Broken at the last 2 shows I was at. Didn't get Hallelujah at either of them though, slightly disappointed to the max about that.

You don't like We Are Broken? Oh well. I was a little bummed we didn't get Conspiracy. Oh well, you can't have it all. I got my three favourites and I'm happy with that.

YEAH! i love shrek. haha

woaaah, that's awesome! =D

i hope so. xD

Me too! Haha. :D

You don't like We Are Broken? Oh well. I was a little bummed we didn't get Conspiracy. Oh well, you can't have it all. I got my three favourites and I'm happy with that.

I detest the song. haha.

I never got my 2 favourites, still slightly dischuffed.