Confession Thread - Part 2

RenegadeRoss

We got Stop This Song instead of Decoy. The amount of people at both shows going "omgomgomg new paramore song zomgfs!!!one11!" was unreal. Yet, unbelievably hilarious haha

Ew. Fangirls and Fayley's. Die.

My sister and her boyfriend went to Give It A Name and they played Stop This Song. Grr, I should've been there I love them more than her. But that's another story.

Ew. Fangirls and Fayley's. Die.

My sister and her boyfriend went to Give It A Name and they played Stop This Song. Grr, I should've been there I love them more than her. But that's another story.

That's where I saw it. Then saw it in Glasgow the night after. T'was mega awesome! :mrgreen:

Fucking hell, that's pretty epic haha.

Done something similar in October. 5 gigs in 7 days. Not seeing the same band twice. And it's 6 in 7 (I think) for me in January as well. I loooooove gigs. My friend just had his 170th of the year last night haha

Done something similar in October. 5 gigs in 7 days. Not seeing the same band twice. And it's 6 in 7 (I think) for me in January as well. I loooooove gigs. My friend just had his 170th of the year last night haha

170? That's pretty scary.

Go on then, who you seeing in January?

170? That's pretty scary.

Go on then, who you seeing in January?

24th: Boys Like Girls/Metro Station (unfortunately)/Every Avenue

25th: We are the Ocean (possibly)

27th: All American Rejects, Jack's Mannequin (as the rumour goes)

29th: Cobra Starship

30th: Kris Roe playing So Long, Astoria <333

31st: Kris Roe playing Blues Skies, Broken Hearts <33333333

24th: Boys Like Girls/Metro Station (unfortunately)/Every Avenue

25th: We are the Ocean (possibly)

27th: All American Rejects, Jack's Mannequin (as the rumour goes)

29th: Cobra Starship

30th: Kris Roe playing So Long, Astoria <333

31st: Kris Roe playing Blues Skies, Broken Hearts <33333333

Interesting lmfao.

I love All American Rejects' new song. Saw it on kerrang! yesterday.

Interesting lmfao.

I love All American Rejects' new song. Saw it on kerrang! yesterday.

I have it, I just not listened to it yet. I'm only going for the old shizzle/JM if they actually play.

Plus it's the same night as the Kerrang Tour in Glasgow, so all the wee shits will be weeded out! 8-)

I have it, I just not listened to it yet. I'm only going for the old shizzle/JM if they actually play.

Plus it's the same night as the Kerrang Tour in Glasgow, so all the wee shits will be weeded out! 8-)

Ahem, I'm going to the Kerrang tour, just not in Glasgow.

I'm definately going to be booing Bring Me The Horizon lmfaoo.

I can't help being a spaz. :(

I'm only 14. xD

Hahaha, it was jsut a friendly piece of advice!:)

14? You totally came across as older than that today. I automatically assume everyone is my age until otherwise stated haha. I thought Lee was my age at first, until he told me haha

Hahaha, it was jsut a friendly piece of advice!:)

14? You totally came across as older than that today. I automatically assume everyone is my age until otherwise stated haha. I thought Lee was my age at first, until he told me haha

Technically 15, haha.

I'll take what you said as a compliment, how old are you like? 18?

Hehe, it sucks how being smart automatically lumps you into the nerd category. And thick as pig shit chavs are the "in-crowd". :nono:

I'm not even that smart. It be the glasses that get me lumped in the nerd category. Don't mind too much. Better than being a scene kid eh?;-)