Confession Thread - Part 2

RenegadeRoss

oh man they where SO GOOD, i still need to buy the dvd/cd thing from that gig.

for me its gotta be, a place for my head, purely because that song sums up my relationship with someone perfectly, and its got a good flow.

whats yours?

I really want Road To Revolution. That's the right name, yeah? Asked for it for Xmas but no luck.

Mine's A Place For My Head too! Fucking epic track!

So you're not keen on Minutes To Midnight? I LOVE Given Up and Hands Held High, I'm quite fond of some other tracks but I definetely prefer the earlier stuff.

I really want Road To Revolution. That's the right name, yeah? Asked for it for Xmas but no luck.

Mine's A Place For My Head too! Fucking epic track!

So you're not keen on Minutes To Midnight? I LOVE Given Up and Hands Held High, I'm quite fond of some other tracks but I definetely prefer the earlier stuff.

yeh its road to revolution its only a tenner in hmv i think.

dude isnt it just a sweet track.

hmm i dont think minutes is as good as the others, BUT its still awesome yno? hands held high and leave out all the rest are my favourite tracks.

my band does a cover of hands held high

yeh its road to revolution its only a tenner in hmv i think.

dude isnt it just a sweet track.

hmm i dont think minutes is as good as the others, BUT its still awesome yno? hands held high and leave out all the rest are my favourite tracks.

my band does a cover of hands held high

Cool, I'll definetely get it.

Yup, fucking awesome. There's about five LP tracks I play all the time and apart from Numb, my mam and dad get pretty pissed off at it.

That's awesome! It's a brilliant track.