Vote For Paramore @ Fuse

Jordo

May I ask why Britney deserves it more? It is "Best Video of 2008", Womanizer video is a joke, just like Britney's latest videos.

because of everything shes been through these past years...shes finally getting back on track and doing what she should be doing....the song is a hit...and while you may think its a joke obviously many other people dont...seeing how its ahead of paramores stupid video.

because of everything shes been through these past years...shes finally getting back on track and doing what she should be doing....the song is a hit...and while you may think its a joke obviously many other people dont...seeing how its ahead of paramores stupid video.

Paramore's stupid videos ?

At least Hayley isn't naked in her videos ... :roll:

That female Pop artist sells music with sex.

FUCK OFF GO ON THE BRITNEY FORUM !!!!!!!!!!

She's entitled to like Britney y'know. I personally love Britney but prefer Paramore by a billion percent lols.

In my opinion, Womanizer is a better song that That's What You Get, but TWYG is a better video, so, although it won't make a difference it gets my vote.

For the record, Britney isn't naked in her video, it just looks that way. I've seen the making of.

• Like 1

Ah, maybe not.

I didn't see the making of, but I don't see any evidence of clothes in the video, I can see her naked body. :roll:

And the lyrics of that song are related to sex, haha.

That's what you get lyrics are far better.

Can you see her breasts? No.

Can you see her private parts? No.

You can see her legs and stomach.

As for the lyrics, they're about catching a cheating boyfriend. Plus, even if they were about sex, so? Most things in the world are about sex now.

Can you see her breasts? No.

Can you see her private parts? No.

You can see her legs and stomach.

As for the lyrics, they're about catching a cheating boyfriend. Plus, even if they were about sex, so? Most things in the world are about sex now.

Fortunately. :P

I'm just saying that the lyrics of That's what you get are better. :)

But anyways, I think that we're being beaten up badly by Britney at the moment.

We're at a total of 800 000 votes at the moment, and we know that Paramore can hardly have 500 000 votes in a week, so we're probably loosing by something like 150 000 votes.

Fuck the scripts.

FUCK OFF GO ON THE BRITNEY FORUM !!!!!!!!!!

newb:roll:

Paramore's stupid videos ?

At least Hayley isn't naked in her videos ... :roll:

That female Pop artist sells music with sex.

the reason i say 'stupid' is because all of paramore videos are like the same...them playing their instruments and hayley singing...woo...they dont dance or do anything fun...its just like wooo...theres paramore....singing...playing....

She's entitled to like Britney y'know. I personally love Britney but prefer Paramore by a billion percent lols.

In my opinion, Womanizer is a better song that That's What You Get, but TWYG is a better video, so, although it won't make a difference it gets my vote.

For the record, Britney isn't naked in her video, it just looks that way. I've seen the making of.

thank you for not being ignorant :D

*reps*

the reason i say 'stupid' is because all of paramore videos are like the same...them playing their instruments and hayley singing...woo...they dont dance or do anything fun...its just like wooo...theres paramore....singing...playing....

It's not just Paramore performing.

The video relates with the lyrics of the song.

You should've noticed there's a couple in that movie, who let their heart win, and That's what they got ... :P

And also, the video has been shoot with friends, so it obviously isn't just them ! :P

And they're doing some cool stuff in the video too, like throwing empty bottles at a car, make all their friends sing at the last chorus ... :P

Well, if you prefer seeing a girl kicking a guy's balls then it's your choice. :)