1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

No plans. Jo gets out from work at 8pm (maybe later) and I'll probably take a late bus to his flat. probably watching some movies, TV... Jo might play some poker, I'm going to take my regular naps... And eat. I go to store before going there; juice, pudding, fruits, candy.

Last time Jo almost ate all my candies while I was sleeping! Grrrr...

awww you should hide your own candy stash there lol ;-)

sounds fun though! :mrgreen:

Normal night with Jo, we do nothing... Probably get our asses away from that flat when summer comes. We're so lazyyy. :D

:o he ALMOST ate all of ur candy haha that aint acceptable lmao

4am of course I'm hungry and that man had almost emptied the whole bag! Mean!

But at least one time when I asked him to go to the store he offered to get me some candy... which I spread all over the bed (where I watch TV) :rotfl:

i cant hang out with john until sunday this week :(

i got work every day up until then =\

annddd i'm sick. so my plans for his bday might not work out now :nono:

Awww, maybe if you plan to celebrate his birthday on a different day? On Jo's birthday he left to Lappland without me, I managed to meet him before and handle the moomin mug for him and sent him home.

Friday was the only day that fit for Jo. He has work 4pm to 8pm. On saturday his father is coming to stay over night and on sunday there will be one of Jo's friend there... But I'm happy with tomorrow :D

4am of course I'm hungry and that man had almost emptied the whole bag! Mean!

But at least one time when I asked him to go to the store he offered to get me some candy... which I spread all over the bed (where I watch TV) :rotfl:

hahahahahaha i can just imagine u spreading cady out on the bed and throwing it up in the air saying "MY CANDY ALL MY CANDY MUHAHAHAHAH" :rotfl:

hahahahahaha i can just imagine u spreading cady out on the bed and throwing it up in the air saying "MY CANDY ALL MY CANDY MUHAHAHAHAH" :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl:

Or when I wake up and find a candy next to the pillow I say "uuu a candy!" and eat it.

:rotfl:

Jo must think I'm becoming just like his sister, candy everywhere!

Awww, maybe if you plan to celebrate his birthday on a different day? On Jo's birthday he left to Lappland without me, I managed to meet him before and handle the moomin mug for him and sent him home.

Friday was the only day that fit for Jo. He has work 4pm to 8pm. On saturday his father is coming to stay over night and on sunday there will be one of Jo's friend there... But I'm happy with tomorrow :D

wow this is a really late quoting lol.

i was at work.

i am celebrating his bday on another day. his real birthday's tuesday. lol