Oh god...

Parame

It has seven crap chapters now!

This bit was funny though:

But then Carlile started to fall in pain clutching his stomach.

"The babys on da way!!!" he screamed as his water broke.

Oh my i though back then. I called Emet (cus he knows about childbirth) and he came but it was 2 latye an Carlise had an abrotion. We both weeped when we had 2 burn da corpse but it was holey in a church so god helped us an da baby went to heaven.

I think I speak for everyone when I say "What the fuck?"

LMFAOOOOOO since when can men have babies?? xD

You know what? I read it and it is funny! It's a joke though... I think this can't be serious:

an then a sacrede light fell an jesus came down. he was tan an had long silver hair an his face looked just like jony depp.he was ripped and u culd see he had a big pakage under his skirt but then i blushed cus its not eright about thinkin to wanting to fuck jesus.

"Hayley. you areth in hell"

"i know lord" i said reaching 4 his arms lik towres (just like in dat paramore song!!!)

LOL

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO [dies of laughter for the second time...] :rotfl::rotfl:

"Alice n I were at victoruias secrets shopping 4 lingerie.

Alice wuz the prettiest vampiress on da earth. she had long silken blonde hair an she was pale. well, ppl said she was not as pretty as me cus every1 hates da bitch.

¨ u wanna know whjat?¨she axed.

¨Wut bitch?¨i axed.

Ï wuz da one responsible 4 calling da cps on edward. i took charlies form an then pretended 2 b mad so they took renesmee away and crashed da car! mwahahaha!

ü bitch!!!!!!¨

omg. XD

^ Yeah, I was like wtf? xD

"It was when i was bron dat Lacey tried kiliin me. I was portected by my moms charm so she couldnt do shit an da spell bounced back

an hit herr in da faceb an she was weakened. An when i was 7 years old she killed da vpony i got for cristmas. So basically she hated me cus she was short an ugly an had junkty eyes. Anyway she ran away cus she was jelus of my band an made herv own band."

LMFAO.

"She killed the pony I got for christmas."

"Alice n I were at victoruias secrets shopping 4 lingerie.

Alice wuz the prettiest vampiress on da earth. she had long silken blonde hair an she was pale. well, ppl said she was not as pretty as me cus every1 hates da bitch.

¨ u wanna know whjat?¨she axed.

¨Wut bitch?¨i axed.

Ï wuz da one responsible 4 calling da cps on edward. i took charlies form an then pretended 2 b mad so they took renesmee away and crashed da car! mwahahaha!

ü bitch!!!!!!¨

omg. XD

lmfao :rotfl::rotfl:

oh god i hadn't noticed they used my name... for fuck sake . xD

^ hahaha!

My comment's up xD You'll all hate me for it but I need the LULZ

Excerpts from the chapter "I kised a gurl" LMAO

I saw them. The devil was trying tyo rape carliuls with her 16 tentacles. They were 3 feet thick an one of them was all inside of my boyfren.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh” he scramed in pain. “harder harder!”

I ran towards satan an kicked her ass. I started making out with carlile.

I prayed an closed my eyes. Da virgin mary came out. She loked just like vanesa hudgens an was dressed in a gold robe. She smiled an I felt her womanhood enter me. I glew in gold color.

“Wow Hayley ur glewing gold in color” said carlile clearly astonished.

“I know. Its da holy spirit blesin me” I said.

"yo this is hot" i said cus bella sorta loked like katy pery in da i kissed a girl video. she then flashed me an i saw somethin;

a red leaf mark was oprefectly imprinted on her niple.

as we headed down 2 da food cort in our pink outfits we saw 2 of our closest frends: it was da veronicas!!!!!!!!

"hi haylee" veronica 1 sayd. "u got my clit on fire lokin that hot."

He made Hayley into such a pathetic Mary Sue T_T