Oh god...

Parame

Lol look at this:

Wuts rong Eddie?

I asked him, stroking his cat.

¨Bella died how u think i could feel u dstupid motherfucking cunt!¨he roared.

¨Hey chillax man¨I saidreflectively Öh yeah btw wut happened 2 renesmee?¨ i axed.

¨Well when bella died charlie got fucking pissed an then hecalled the cps and they took her away¨he bloberred. ¨And then the car they were in crashed!!!¨

LMFAO!!!

Lol look at this:

Wuts rong Eddie?

asked him, stroking his cat.

¨Bella died how u think i could feel u dstupid motherfucking cunt!¨he roared.

¨Hey chillax man¨I saidreflectively Öh yeah btw wut happened 2 renesmee?¨ i axed.

¨Well when bella died charlie got fucking pissed an then hecalled the cps and they took her away¨he bloberred. ¨And then the car they were in crashed!!!¨

LMFAO!!!

hahahhahhahhahhahahahhahhahahaa lmfao [dies] :rotfl:

It has seven crap chapters now!

This bit was funny though:

But then Carlile started to fall in pain clutching his stomach.

"The babys on da way!!!" he screamed as his water broke.

Oh my i though back then. I called Emet (cus he knows about childbirth) and he came but it was 2 latye an Carlise had an abrotion. We both weeped when we had 2 burn da corpse but it was holey in a church so god helped us an da baby went to heaven.

I think I speak for everyone when I say "What the fuck?"

PARAMOUR OF DRAKNESS!

You know what? I read it and it is funny! It's a joke though... I think this can't be serious:

an then a sacrede light fell an jesus came down. he was tan an had long silver hair an his face looked just like jony depp. he was ripped and u culd see he had a big pakage under his skirt but then i blushed cus its not eright about thinkin to wanting to fuck jesus.

"Hayley. you areth in hell"

"i know lord" i said reaching 4 his arms lik towres (just like in dat paramore song!!!)

LOL

You know what? I read it and it is funny! It's a joke though... I think this can't be serious:

an then a sacrede light fell an jesus came down. he was tan an had long silver hair an his face looked just like jony depp. he was ripped and u culd see he had a big pakage under his skirt but then i blushed cus its not eright about thinkin to wanting to fuck jesus.

"Hayley. you areth in hell"

"i know lord" i said reaching 4 his arms lik towres (just like in dat paramore song!!!)

LOL

Reading that makes me laugh, but at the same time I'm horrified that someone actually writes/types like that.

I'm going to write her a review.

Edit: It's a HE... I'll post his profile xD

Hi my name is Maxxie Drening.

I'm 15 years old.

I live in Ney York city.

Im da biggest paramore fan u'll ever meet! i met them last year in a meet n greet an they were awesum so nice and hayley signed my shirt and i have da paramore riot booklet signed and da club t shirt cus im in da fanclub. I also met jiosh and azc an jeremy an shook their hands it was awesum. paramore saved my life when flyleaf could'nt cyuas i called them thru their myspace and they couldnt get lacey to talk 2 me so their mean!

I only lisen 2 paramore an pudle of mud an evanescence.

my fav songs of theres r:

all we know is falling

crushcrushcrush

haleluyah

presion

an decoy

I also love twilight its da best book in eternaly!

I'm going to write her a review.

Edit: It's a HE... I'll post his profile xD

Hi my name is Maxxie Drening.

I'm 15 years old.

I live in Ney York city.

Im da biggest paramore fan u'll ever meet! i met them last year in a meet n greet an they were awesum so nice and hayley signed my shirt and i have da paramore riot booklet signed and da club t shirt cus im in da fanclub. I also met jiosh and azc an jeremy an shook their hands it was awesum. paramore saved my life when flyleaf could'nt cyuas i called them thru their myspace and they couldnt get lacey to talk 2 me so their mean!

I only lisen 2 paramore an pudle of mud an evanescence.

my fav songs of theres r:

all we know is falling

crushcrushcrush

haleluyah

presion

an decoy

I also love twilight its da best book in eternaly!

lol That's a great response to it.

Not all fan fiction is bad btw. I've read some impressively good ones on quizilla before.

However, I think more of them should be like this. I'm just the type of person who loves to laugh at stupid things, and this was perfect.