Post *your* pictures part 6

limelight

So, these pictures are my art final. We had to take where we are now and show where we want to be 20 years from now.

Mine is kinda conceptual, and right now I have trouble learning how to control what I say, so it was better for me to just put tape on my mouth to keep me from speaking. But 20 years from now I want to be able to take that tape off because I have control.

Age 18:

age18copy.jpg

Age 28:

age28copy.jpg

Age 38:

age37copy.jpg

So, these pictures are my art final. We had to take where we are now and show where we want to be 20 years from now.

Mine is kinda conceptual, and right now I have trouble learning how to control what I say, so it was better for me to just put tape on my mouth to keep me from speaking. But 20 years from now I want to be able to take that tape off because I have control.

Age 18:

age18copy.jpg

Age 28:

age28copy.jpg

Age 38:

age37copy.jpg

That's really rad.

I like them. :)

Age 18:

age18copy.jpg

Age 28:

age28copy.jpg

Age 38:

age37copy.jpg

that is super rad. =D

love it!

Age 18:

age18copy.jpg

Age 28:

age28copy.jpg

Age 38:

age37copy.jpg

This is super cool. I love it. :]

l_b9e387a181694d1f8e974745cf3b88a9.png

:mrgreen:

that is some radcore hair right thurrr.

New haaaaaair! :D

100_3254.jpg

Instead of blonde it's more golden-ish and has some yellow on the tips, some orange in the back, and over my pink strips it's orange. :]

OMG I LOVE IT!!! <3

Look at me, I'm Batman.

phpJ4Zdv6PM.jpg

omg you are SO SO SO pretty!