Paramore mentioned in my local newspaper...

They aren't really mentioned, just their name dropped, but I found it insane that my little crazy local paper would actually mention Paramore lol. It's an article about Bamboozle, mainly talking about Jersey bands (that's where I'm from), Thursday is the photo. But anyway the line is, "Chicago's Fall Out Boy will headline the first day. The group will be supported by such acts as All American Rejects, Hawthorne Heights and Paramore." The fact that they grouped them with such huge mainstream bands out of all of the other bands there amazes me lol. They didn't even mention Panic! yet they mentioned Paramore. That makes me all warm inside =D. Go Paramore!

wow. i am so happy for them. they deserve it. but me being the jelous one. wishes they wernt sooo popular. i get worryed ocassionaly that ill never see them...

yeah, yeah! It's like the selfish part of me wants them to stay small so I can continue to talk to them after shows but I obviously want them to get huge. They deserve it! But yea, I savored this weekend b/c I know I won't be able to chat with them after shows much longer =(

"gutted" what an awesome word lol.. i may have to start using that one teehee..

but yea thats pretty awesome that they were mentioned.. i do want them to get big cuz well there good enough to be big' date=' of course i do want to meet them first so...[/quote']

yes! me too. i want to meet them first before they get to be a really HUGE mainstream band.

But hmm maybe if they get huge they'll come to NY more.

Upside :lol: