Hey guys!

Kochon

Well right now I feel stupid. I had written a freaking huge bloc of text but I closed the window. Now starting over T_T.

I discovered Paramore a few days ago, and now I can't stop listening to Riot! over and over. Funny/weird thing is that I'm a huge death metal fan, which is nothing like Paramore. Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-x95Q0SJfY. Warning, fragile hearts do NOT click ;-).

Discovered the band by listening to it in my sister's car. The first song I ever heard was Born For This and I really like the chorus, so I took my sister's CD and enjoyed it for hours :).

I'm not that of a fanboi except that I think Hayley the the most lovely woman I had ever seen. I'm not in love with her, but I must admit that dude from NFG must be one happy guy.

Here my pedigree :mrgreen::

Hometown: Somewhere near Montreal, so yeah, I'm French. But I speak English everyday just because I prefer it to French as a spoken language.

Fav Paramore songs: Misery Business acoustic. Her voice is seriously angelic.

For additional crap, see my profile :)

Two pics of me 5 minutes ago, ignore the ugly room, I just moved:

camera040vt7.th.jpg camera041vq2.th.jpg

There it is, :oops:...