Anyone lost interest??

the1

It isnt that theyve become popular, its just that they arent anywhere as exciting anymore. It's hard to get excited when they are in every magazine every month and on TV all the fricken time.

I suggest you do some research, because that one won't be hard to surpass.

sorry to post again but I just saw this

I was EXAGERATING:roll:,I'm sure there is alot better post.I was saying that I agree.

why are you still here then,is it to talk to people too or what?Because I come to this site to talk about Paramore and how great they are ,not how much I dislike them.

To talk about their old music, to find out if their new stuff is any better.

To speak to friends. To have something to do at night at school.

Don't even question why I'm here

a) It's none of your business

B) I've been here longer than you. It's not like I've invaded your precious little space.

c)Why does it matter to you anyway? And how is it relevant to the topic at hand? (Paramore. Not chips. CHIPS)

To talk about their old music, to find out if their new stuff is any better.

To speak to friends. To have something to do at night at school.

Don't even question why I'm here

a) It's none of your business

B) I've been here longer than you. It's not like I've invaded your precious little space.

c)Why does it matter to you anyway? And how is it relevant to the topic at hand? (Paramore. Not chips. CHIPS)

Why do you jump all over someone for just asking a question?

sorry,I didn't think that qualified as a stupisd question.I was just confused why someone who dislikes Paramore so much would be on Paramore board,thats all.

Um....

Anyway. I never said I dislike Paramore. I just said I'm not as obsessive as I used to be, and I'm finding them less exciting. That doesn't mean I dislike them. And I still love AWKIF.

Stop misinterpreting everything I say. Although I guess it's typical of fans to defend a band when the slightest suggesion of mediocrity surfaces.