Anyone lost interest??

the1

i dont dislike riot, im just sick of it. it's been way over done and thats why paramore are making a new cd. i dont think riot! even compares to AWKIF that is because AWKIF was the cd that made me fall in love with them; the rawness, the truth, the youthness, its all in there. riot! may have been better produced or w/e and that cd obviously was going to be their big break through. the songs on there sound like songs that would get played on the radio. (though i know that wasnt their intentions) if you knew them before, be glad you did remember everything that happened 2-3 years ago and cheerish it. you got to watch them grow and you should be proud, not many people can say that. if you just are descovering them thats awesome too, you should be just as proud. your the reason our's and now your beloved band has gotten as far as they have. i cannot stand "teenies" either but thats NOT the reason im sick of them. yes they do ruin certain things but w/e you learn to get over them. i do however agree about the whole press thing. i use to get excited when they were featured in magizine, or on tv or on the radio but it's no longer as exciting. im still so proud of them, probably more than anyone will ever know. i have and always will love them as people and support them because they deserve (even though people beg to differ)

• Like 1

I'd just like to point one thing out :

Decode was made before Paramore got involved with Twilight, Hayley thought the song fits well with Twilight, so she asked for the song to be in the movie.

no. hayley wrote it for the movie. she said so in a few interviews.

I'd just like to point one thing out :

Decode was made before Paramore got involved with Twilight, Hayley thought the song fits well with Twilight, so she asked for the song to be in the movie.

either way, without twilight, there wouldnt be a decode.

not that it matters, kristen is right about if it wasnt for twilight there would be no decode

but, i heard like josh already had the music written and she thought it sounded like something that would go with twilight so she wrote lyrics for it and tried to get them to put it in the movie

i dont dislike riot, im just sick of it. it's been way over done and thats why paramore are making a new cd. i dont think riot! even compares to AWKIF that is because AWKIF was the cd that made me fall in love with them; the rawness, the truth, the youthness, its all in there. riot! may have been better produced or w/e and that cd obviously was going to be their big break through. the songs on there sound like songs that would get played on the radio. (though i know that wasnt their intentions) if you knew them before, be glad you did remember everything that happened 2-3 years ago and cheerish it. you got to watch them grow and you should be proud, not many people can say that. if you just are descovering them thats awesome too, you should be just as proud. your the reason our's and now your beloved band has gotten as far as they have. i cannot stand "teenies" either but thats NOT the reason im sick of them. yes they do ruin certain things but w/e you learn to get over them. i do however agree about the whole press thing. i use to get excited when they were featured in magizine, or on tv or on the radio but it's no longer as exciting. im still so proud of them, probably more than anyone will ever know. i have and always will love them as people and support them because they deserve (even though people beg to differ)

this is probably my favorite post so far

honestly, i agree whole heartedly

• Like 1

Let me just say this first. I got into them during the RIOT! era. I used to think they were some stupid teen band. Listened to their music... I liked it. Got the album... liked it. Thought it was awesome. Then I got All We Know Is Falling. I thought that was far superior to RIOT!. I can't something like "Oh... the good ol' days" because I wasn't there in the good old days. Just wanted to say that.

I agree with the posts here very much. Especially the press stuff. Now... once again... I don't know how they used to be... so I can't really compare it to anything so... if you want to dismiss this... go ahead and do.

It seems like there is this big teen following for the band... and it makes me feel like I am listening to the Jonas Brothers sometimes. I am somewhat afraid to fully show my support now. Not because I am afraid of what people will think of me... (fuck their opinions... pardon my french) I am just afraid that I will be a walking billboard for some teen rock band that 12 year olds rock out to. Now... with me just turning 13 (yeah... laugh... I don't care)... I could be classified as the reason Paramore has started a steady decline... but I listen to the first album more then the second one. No matter what... I am still a Paramore fan... but I just have to look past the fog that the press and all the stereotypes have made and focus on the quality of the music. It's almost like Kayne West... hate the man... love his music. I am not saying I hate Hayley (who... no offense Hayley... is STUPIDLY overexposed. There is OTHER band members you know... morons) or Taylor or Zac... I am just saying that they have put up a smoke screen to block what they really are just so that can appeal to the general public... and it's not really working for me.

Really Late Rant over. :)

• Like 1

Let me just say this first. I got into them during the RIOT! era. I used to think they were some stupid teen band. Listened to their music... I liked it. Got the album... liked it. Thought it was awesome. Then I got All We Know Is Falling. I thought that was far superior to RIOT!. I can't something like "Oh... the good ol' days" because I wasn't there in the good old days. Just wanted to say that.

I agree with the posts here very much. Especially the press stuff. Now... once again... I don't know how they used to be... so I can't really compare it to anything so... if you want to dismiss this... go ahead and do.

It seems like there is this big teen following for the band... and it makes me feel like I am listening to the Jonas Brothers sometimes. I am somewhat afraid to fully show my support now. Not because I am afraid of what people will think of me... (fuck their opinions... pardon my french) I am just afraid that I will be a walking billboard for some teen rock band that 12 year olds rock out to. Now... with me just turning 13 (yeah... laugh... I don't care)... I could be classified as the reason Paramore has started a steady decline... but I listen to the first album more then the second one. No matter what... I am still a Paramore fan... but I just have to look past the fog that the press and all the stereotypes have made and focus on the quality of the music. It's almost like Kayne West... hate the man... love his music. I am not saying I hate Hayley (who... no offense Hayley... is STUPIDLY overexposed. There is OTHER band members you know... morons) or Taylor or Zac... I am just saying that they have put up a smoke screen to block what they really are just so that can appeal to the general public... and it's not really working for me.

Really Late Rant over. :)

Couldn't have said it better myself.

no i did not loose intererst on paramore....

this is beccause paramore have'nt been here...(haha pity me)

i also dont wear paramore tees.. simply because no tees are avilable here...in the phil...:crybad:

oh! but there are imitation tees of them here!!!

and very cheap!!!

but i did not purchase it..

cause i may feel guilty if i will conduct it....:oops:

• Like 1

(who... no offense Hayley... is STUPIDLY overexposed. There is OTHER band members you know... morons) or Taylor or Zac...

I agree, but lead vocalists are most often the ones interviewed and such. Especially if they're the only female. Hayley makes quite an effort to tell and show people that it's not just about her.

I still love paramore, but my interest in them has pretty much died the last six months. They just seem to be too big now, everyone knows who they are, so it's not as exciting. Plus, Riot! just was not as good as AWKIF. But hopefully, the new album will be better, and my interest will return.

i think it's really stupid when people stop liking a band because they got big and mainstream. yeah Paramore have become more known but they deserve all that success because they've worked hard for it. I will admit that I wish they would play small shows again and have everything be like during the AWKIF days. I don't like the huge crowds at their shows nowadays but there's nothing I can do about it. No, I haven't lost interest in Paramore. I still love them and always will despite how huge they get. and just Riot! was their breakthrough album and overplayed on the radio doesn't mean it's a bad album. it's actually good. but of course AWKIF is better because it's the album that made fall in love with their music and want to know more about them. I just like to ignore all those crazy teenie fans and pretend like they don't exist.

anyway I will always be there to support and I don't care what others think.