Anyone lost interest??

the1

besides their lack of entertainment...tbh...i think hayley has become quite annoying... since the septum and tattoo and shit...all i can think is...poser....hate to say it because i used to think she was awesome...but wtf

EDIT:

also...people make her out to be this fucking perfect/most beautiful human being who can do no wrong! "omg ilove hayley! shes so perfect! no flaws!"

NEWSFLASH! she isnt!

Hayley's about the least pretentious person I've ever met, so I don't really buy the poser argument. She is who she is...and considering how long she had been talking about piercings and tattoos, I was surprised it took her as long as it did to get one :)

Brent, your posts are amazing, I agree with you completely, thank you! O_O Wow.

Thanks - I don't know that they're that great - but thanks :)

i hate when fans complain when they can't have a band all to themselves anymore. like they become popular so now they suck. get over it.

It isnt that theyve become popular, its just that they arent anywhere as exciting anymore. It's hard to get excited when they are in every magazine every month and on TV all the fricken time.

best post ever

I suggest you do some research, because that one won't be hard to surpass.

It isnt that theyve become popular, its just that they arent anywhere as exciting anymore. It's hard to get excited when they are in every magazine every month and on TV all the fricken time.

I suggest you do some research, because that one won't be hard to surpass.

I agree. The theory of diminishing marginal utility, to the best of my memory, in simple terms states that the more you have of something, the less additional enjoyment you get from it each time you have it.

Lets take a Mars bar. The first time you have one, it's great. So you have another. You still enjoy it, but not as much as the first one. And so on and so forth until the enjoyment you gain is negative. As in, you don't enjoy it. This is the point James and others find themselves at. They no longer gain excitement from seeing Paramore on TV. I'd draw a graph but I can't be arsed.

well that just comes with the territory of getting bigger. the more success you obtain, the more attention you'll get.

but i do agree that i dont get as excited when i see them in magazines and tv.

once they went on trl and became artist of the week on mtv, i already knew that they would be getting a lot more attention from the press.

Well, look at Brand Nw and A7X. They both get exposure, and are fairly popular, but not too much. I mean, I still get excited when I see articles about A7X because they are a fairly closed band, in that they don't reveal everything. Whereas we seem to know everything there is too know about Paramore.

Diminishing returns. Consumer happiness is leveling out around now lol.

"It isnt that theyve become popular, its just that they arent anywhere as exciting anymore. It's hard to get excited when they are in every magazine every month and on TV all the fricken time."

yeah that is annoying but the media does that all the time with whatever they think "the next big thing or band" it doesn't make me lose interest though it makes me hate the media more though. because usually by the time they "discover" the "new" thing it has already been around for awhile. and then of course you get the old vs new fans. the new fans (like me i became a fan after riot!) are great if they do their research. like don't go around saying i love paramore when you don't even know they had an album before riot!.

I like paramore as a band that is fun and I think that hayley has a lot of energy that makes their gigs great fun. To me they r not a bad that I relate to lyrically and I find their lyrics cliche(sp?) tbh. I think of them as a band that can dance around to unlike most of the music I listen too.

Im not sure if this post really makes sense (Too much too drink tonight :) ) Its hard for me to explain really lol.

Hayley's about the least pretentious person I've ever met, so I don't really buy the poser argument. She is who she is...and considering how long she had been talking about piercings and tattoos, I was surprised it took her as long as it did to get one :)

AGREED! hayley is hayley. she jsut does wat ever she wants. so i wasnt suprised wen she got a piercing or tatoos.

I like paramore as a band that is fun and I think that hayley has a lot of energy that makes their gigs great fun. To me they r not a bad that I relate to lyrically and I find their lyrics cliche(sp?) tbh. I think of them as a band that can dance around to unlike most of the music I listen too.

Im not sure if this post really makes sense (Too much too drink tonight :) ) Its hard for me to explain really lol.

Ironically, cliché was one of the only words you spelled correctly! ;-):P