AP Tour 2009!

holleh

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^hahaha.

hmmm, 3oh!3? really? i'm still getting used to them not being just a colorado thing anymore :neutral: not sure i want to get used to it

I know! I started listening to them when I was staying with some friends down there... It's weird to see they're getting a tiny bit big now :/

I'm stoked to see Courtney again! I haven't seen her since Warped Tour... I miss that girl.

Courtney is their merch girl... She's pretty much amazing.

I know! I started listening to them when I was staying with some friends down there... It's weird to see they're getting a tiny bit big now :/

I'm stoked to see Courtney again! I haven't seen her since Warped Tour... I miss that girl.

Courtney is their merch girl... She's pretty much amazing.

haha yeah it's so strange. they used to play at the fox theatre here in boulder, and boulder was pretty much the only place you could see them live. and now it's blown up and sold out everywhere and people are going nuts.

yeah, she's nice- i remember her

I enjoy all of them except htl.

Idk about family force 5 tho. I don't really listen to them.

Arttm + the Maine = love

3oh!3 is sick too.

I'm on the same boat. Haha. But, my abundance of love for the Maine makes up for the love I don't really have for HTL and Family Force 5.

haha yeah it's so strange. they used to play at the fox theatre here in boulder, and boulder was pretty much the only place you could see them live. and now it's blown up and sold out everywhere and people are going nuts.

yeah, she's nice- i remember her

I have a recording of Brand New playing that theatre from '03. 8-)

that's 'cause boulder contributed to the already established genius of brand new :)

It's mostly because during Seventy Times 7 they added in the lyrics from Straylight Run's Mistakes We Knew We Were Making to the bridge. Which was. Fucking. Awesome.

But yeah, what you said works too. :P

All of that is good except FF5.

I kinda hate them now. I used to love them to death, but they put on the most horrible live show ever. All they do is scream nonsense. Personal preference I guess. I actually like being able to understand a band when they play.

Its gonna be horrible at my show though because FF5 are like, local favorites.

The Maine, 3oh!3 and A Rocket to the Moon will make up for it though.

2008's lineup was waaay better

I have to agree with you on that one.

I didn't get to go cause I wasn't allowed to go to Seattle for shows yet. But hopefully I'll go this year.

I just wish Forever The Sickest would be on it again :(