The Used!

holleh

yes :).

jepha is VERY nice, ive met him twice and never at a the used show haha. once at a from first to last show and then at a leathermouth show. he is really approachable and very nice.

quinn and dan i met for the first time last weekend and they are very much the opposite. but whatever. i mean they shouldnt walk around in the public at a festival if you dont want to be stopped by fans, you know? whatever.

yes :).

jepha is VERY nice, ive met him twice and never at a the used show haha. once at a from first to last show and then at a leathermouth show. he is really approachable and very nice.

quinn and dan i met for the first time last weekend and they are very much the opposite. but whatever. i mean they shouldnt walk around in the public at a festival if you dont want to be stopped by fans, you know? whatever.

You don't know how happy it made me that you saw Jepha at a Leathermouth gig. That's awesome!

I'm pretty shocked about Quinn and Dan, especially Quinncidence.. Oh well. :/ They say you should never meet your idols!

i was at the very first Used show (after they got signed.) there was like... 20 or 30 people there. ha

it was also the first time they played "on my own" live, which was badass. and it was when bert used to puke all over. it was gross, but entertaining to watch haha

Wow. I immensely envy you! On my Maybe Memories dvd, I remember a kid wearing a shirt saying "PUKE ON ME BERT" haha. :)

You don't know how happy it made me that you saw Jepha at a Leathermouth gig. That's awesome!

I'm pretty shocked about Quinn and Dan, especially Quinncidence.. Oh well. :/ They say you should never meet your idols!

Wow. I immensely envy you! On my Maybe Memories dvd, I remember a kid wearing a shirt saying "PUKE ON ME BERT" haha. :)

haha yeah. i have a couple friends who are on that dvd. there's a clip of Branden licking my friend Matt's face. Matt owned the venue that they played at when i saw them after they got signed, and he's still a good friend of mine.

haha yeah. i have a couple friends who are on that dvd. there's a clip of Branden licking my friend Matt's face. Matt owned the venue that they played at when i saw them after they got signed, and he's still a good friend of mine.

Wow. I'll have to try and spot him next time I watch it.

I watch it a lot if I'm feeling down or can't sleep or whatever. :oops:

• 3 months later...

Well, tbh Matt it depends what you're into. I've got their DVD's and seen them on youtube and I believe them to be immense, but they are my favourite band. My sister actually managed to see them and she didn't like them before, but loved them after. They get good reviews too, so I guess they are worth seeing. :) Up to you though, who else is on at sonisphere at the same time?

Well, technically they're not meant to clash with anything.. Exact timings are yet to be released etc. But on the bill it's kinda around where I don't mind seeing anything, I heard a bit of used a while back and quite liked it.. so I guess I have a chance of thinking they're good.. but then again, I'm not sure it's really gonna matter if they're good or not xD

Well, technically they're not meant to clash with anything.. Exact timings are yet to be released etc. But on the bill it's kinda around where I don't mind seeing anything, I heard a bit of used a while back and quite liked it.. so I guess I have a chance of thinking they're good.. but then again, I'm not sure it's really gonna matter if they're good or not xD

Are you kidding? The Used are fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!

^ :rotfl:

Of course, they are going to both England and Germany, but not the lovely little country between those two.

I really hope they're coming here too, soon.

As for 'Blood on my hands', it's been the only song I've been listening to this morning.

The video is great, the song is amazing.