May 25th/San Francisco anyone?

Lanizzle

A week and a day....AHHH

Hey Kevin, when are you getting there?

I want front row, but I dunno how early to get there.

I mean, for other general admission concerts I've gotten there lots of different times(depending on the popularity of the band), and always had front row..

just curious to know when I should get there..

Well, that was amazing.

I'll post a full review later on today, but I was front row(well practically, will explain), and Hayley grabbed my hand about 10 times while performing, and held it and sang to me during "all we know" I guess because I was the tallest person in the front. It was amazing.

I didn't meet Hayley (Jeremy said she was getting sick, and sleeping :( ) but, if she was sick i'm sure it's better she sleeps instead of meeting me. I guess that's why they only played 5 songs, and hayley was feeling her throat when she was offstage.

Anyway, amaaaazing concert, have about 80 pictures, 1 video(TERRIBLE sound, but really close), and I got Jeremy, Josh, and Zac's autographs and hung out with them for about an hour.

Ok this short review turned into a long one, but I will do an even longer one later LOL. Can't wait for warped!