Warped Tour 2009!

holleh

ugh. I want to get sidestage for underoath so badddddd

What's sad....is that I could've been side stage for UO at Mayhem in ATL. But it was my first concert, and I wanted to get a really good place (which happened to be at the barrier) so I left the tent I was working at early to get a place. If I would've waited 5 minutes I would've been able to get on stage with UO. :(

What's sad....is that I could've been side stage for UO at Mayhem in ATL. But it was my first concert, and I wanted to get a really good place (which happened to be at the barrier) so I left the tent I was working at early to get a place. If I would've waited 5 minutes I would've been able to get on stage with UO. :(

:( Damn, that sucks.

But at least you've seen them live. I've yet to see them lol

Can't wait till Warped!

:( Damn, that sucks.

But at least you've seen them live. I've yet to see them lol

Can't wait till Warped!

Well, now I'm almost positive I'll get to see Underoath FROM THE FREAKIN SIDE STAGE!

Why? Well first, I want to thank whoever posted that link to the warped reporter survey thing (sorry I forgot who you were, I'm to happy right now). Because of you, I'm going to be a VIP Warped Tour Reporter! YOU FREAKIN ROCK! If I could kiss you right now, I would! But I know for sure that I'm going to do my best to get side stage for underoath!

:kiss:

Well, now I'm almost positive I'll get to see Underoath FROM THE FREAKIN SIDE STAGE!

Why? Well first, I want to thank whoever posted that link to the warped reporter survey thing (sorry I forgot who you were, I'm to happy right now). Because of you, I'm going to be a VIP Warped Tour Reporter! YOU FREAKIN ROCK! If I could kiss you right now, I would! But I know for sure that I'm going to do my best to get side stage for underoath!

:kiss:

I'm frikken jealous! ahh

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, question:

Is Hurley sponsoring the mainstages this year? cause I just watched a video and bands like Underoath, NOFX, and Bad Religion were playing on the Hurley stage.

And I am so confused as to why on earth BAD RELIGION would be on anything BUT mainstage?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Hurley is sponsoring the whole tour like, hardcore this year.

Ohhhkayyy... I almost went on a freaking RAMPAGE. Seeing Underoath on a small stage? Wtf is with that. Haha.

^ yeah. hahahaha

Anywho, for those of you who are Warped Reporters, congrats! Its a fun job, but at the same time its kinda lame. I had to get there two hours early to survey people and it was burning hot. The perk is getting to go side stage for someone. Hopefully the band you really like is playing early because (especially with there only being one main stage) they wont let you go on after 4PM if it was anything like last year.

If anyone cares, here's the Millionaires setlist:

I Like Money

Take A Shot

I Move It

Martinis And Mixed Feelings

Talk Shit

Take Your Fuckin' Shirt Off

Just Got Paid, Let's Get Laid