Warped Tour 2009!

holleh

im so stoked for warped tour :). im even missing my high school graduation ceremony for it haha.

i did independent study for high school and my teacher said that the ceremony would be on june 26 and i was all 'um sorrry i have this realllllllly important prior commitment and i cant cancel' and she was all 'dont worry its a waste of time anyways'

hehe.... i gotta say it.

I'LL BE THERE!

We'll probably be playing in los angeles at the end of the tour on top of the confirmed san fran date. I'm told kevin pays attention to the stage we're going to play on. Hopefully he's there and I can offer sexual favors in return for more dates.

could work?

hehe.... i gotta say it.

I'LL BE THERE!

We'll probably be playing in los angeles at the end of the tour on top of the confirmed san fran date. I'm told kevin pays attention to the stage we're going to play on. Hopefully he's there and I can offer sexual favors in return for more dates.

could work?

Just pray that dude from Drive Thru Records doesn't see you....

That sounds awesome. If I win, I kind of hope I can watch Underoath from the stage. Their crowds tend to be too rough for me, but I love their live show.

def catch underoath.

Just don't go near the front if you're worried about the crowd. I read it is better to stay in the back, because it'll become extremely hot in the front

That sounds awesome. If I win, I kind of hope I can watch Underoath from the stage. Their crowds tend to be too rough for me, but I love their live show.

Unfortunately UnderOath will probably be playing later in the day and if its set up like it was last year they'll only allow you to watch bands that perform before 4 because side stage gets really packed for the later shows.

Unfortunately UnderOath will probably be playing later in the day and if its set up like it was last year they'll only allow you to watch bands that perform before 4 because side stage gets really packed for the later shows.

ugh. I want to get sidestage for underoath so badddddd

def catch underoath.

Just don't go near the front if you're worried about the crowd. I read it is better to stay in the back, because it'll become extremely hot in the front

Yea, I've seen Underoath play once before & it just looked to crazy for me. I counted 5 or more people who had to leave because they had broken noses or were bleeding. I'm definitely going to stay in back. Hopefully Kia will run a thing like last year; bring a Kia key & get a VIP wristband to stand on a metal platform above the crowd. I got a pretty good picture of Cobra & William Beckett, while I was up there last year;

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3171/2702068434_1ac64bf7fd.jpg

^ oh, nice.

Get your mind out of the gutter Ross.

You're the second person to tell me that in as many days! I had never heard that phrase until then.

The other time was Jade yesterday on here after I made "that's what she said" joke haha