Have you ever met anyone famous?

Wildman

At hot topic, after a paramore listening party, there was this band playing. Idk who they were, or if they were even famous, but all of the guys were dressed as women.

I also met Christian Siriano because his mom worked at my mom's school and when I went there, he came up once.

And, I'm not sure if this counts, but Im related to the drummer in blink 182...

I am going to try to meet paramore this spring, but I might have to show up at the venue a couple hours early, and do a little stalking...

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've "met" Lewis Hamilton, kinda, we got in trouble for parking in his parking space lol, I just saw him in his car then going into an arena

oh and Blazin Squad 8-) and Vanessa Feltz too :shifty:

she was just kinda there, lol

and I saw mark owen in Manchester Piccadilly but I didn't go up to him or anything, haha

properly met pcd, atomic kitten and loads of people from the xfactor, if they count :lol:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Kept that one quiet!

At hot topic, after a paramore listening party, there was this band playing. Idk who they were, or if they were even famous, but all of the guys were dressed as women.

I also met Christian Siriano because his mom worked at my mom's school and when I went there, he came up once.

And, I'm not sure if this counts, but Im related to the drummer in blink 182...

I am going to try to meet paramore this spring, but I might have to show up at the venue a couple hours early, and do a little stalking...

How are you related to him ? :P

Does he sometimes give you a one million dollar ? :shifty: