New LJ post 12/13

THISxFIRExBURNS

Didn't see it posted yet so here it is

[ mood | aggravated ]

[ music | yanni ]

we're on a plane... on the internet.

jeremy and i are just posting to say hello! hope everyone's having a great holiday season. lots of christmas present shopping and paper wrapping parties. hopefully some Little Britain mixed in there somewhere.

jingleballs ruled. no one could've ever convinced me we'd play Madison Square Garden... the place was so packed and everyone was singing along to every word. we had a really good time. aaannd as you probably saw in all those pictures, we got a lot of free shiz. which was awesome.. and weird at the same time. best part of the night??? WE MET THE BOSS!!! there's a pic of us with Mr. Springsteen in the mobile stream on paramore.net. check that out.

so, now we're on the way to Los Angeles. i love LA. i can't believe i'm going to see The Cure. the line-up for "acoustic christmas" is so good this year. we're really excited to play. off time has been awesome but i think we were all ready to get back out and have a show or two. so, for those of you who will be there... we'll see you soon!

jeremy has some words to add:

"red bull gives you wings!!!" to be continued........soon

aaannd that's all! we love you guys.

hope LA is sunny and hot.

love always and forever,

haylud and jerm

------------------------------

I liked Jeremy's story:D