Dark Knight

Crush3x

I 'unno. He was good, but I would've liked to've seen what Jack Nicholson could've done with the same script and costume.

Nicholson's Joker was still badass, but that film was in 89, given the chance to play the Joker again with the Dark Knight script, I reckon he could've done a better job than Ledger. It also felt like Nicholson's Joker was closer to the comic.

Nicholson is good at playing insane characters.

^ They made a Spawn movie about ten years ago...

Yeah, I know, but it didn't really stick to the Spawn storyline too well.

F'starters, they had to change the person who killed Al Simmons to a woman called Priest, because of copyright on Chapel. Sam and Twitch didn't even appear in it, and they're pretty main characters. Heaven's forces weren't even mentioned. Spawn spends just as much time killing Heaven's contract killers as he does demons. Spawn started off the film with his upgraded armour. There was so much they missed out, or changed.

Was a good movie, jus'... pretty different from Spawn.

If they did it again, but stuck to the comics more, then it'd be a much darker film than The Dark Knight. Simple as.

The comic had stuff like Billy Kincaid, a fat bloke who sold ice creams, and kidnapped and killed the kids, dumping them in Spawn's alley in bin bags. Kincaid was the illigitemate son of the person running for president, being puppeteered by Jason Wynn, the man who hired Chapel to kill Simmons.

Spawn's way of disarming someone is to rip the hand holding the gun off.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wl_1HcWlY2Y They re-did this scene for the film, but missed out half of it.

Much darker stuff than Batman.

Batman_vs_Spawn_by_Necrossos.jpg

Badass pic.

Heath Ledger was great! I don't care what everybody thinks about him, but I think he was an amazing actor. I wish he was alive. :(

The character of Joker fits him. He did a good job. There aren't so many good actors like Heath. Okay, he's not my favourite but as Joker he was good. As he smiled, as he talked. Good.

Heath Ledger was great! I don't care what everybody thinks about him, but I think he was an amazing actor. I wish he was alive. :(

The character of Joker fits him. He did a good job. There aren't so many good actors like Heath. Okay, he's not my favourite but as Joker he was good. As he smiled, as he talked. Good.

Agreed. I'd even say, he was the best Joker that they ever had.

Me neither, just partly. But I think you can believe all the movie comments TDK has. They all say that he's the best Joker ever.

He lived his role and prepared it very well.

True. So that's why I must watch all his movie.

But go back to the movie. Do you know that at the end of the film when Joker explodes the hospital (you know that one where was Harvey Dent) didn't go by the screenplay? If you know what I mean.

The hospital should have been exploded but it didn't and Heath improvised and you know he kept pushing the button of the detonator. This is the part I like the most.

True. So that's why I must watch all his movie.

But go back to the movie. Do you know that at the end of the film when Joker explodes the hospital (you know that one where was Harvey Dent) didn't go by the screenplay? If you know what I mean.

The hospital should have been exploded but it didn't and Heath improvised and you know he kept pushing the button of the detonator. This is the part I like the most.

Yes I know. I personally like this part most, where he's comming in Harvey's hospital room and sits down with his red lady hair. & When he's jumping down the stairs. this is so funny.

• 3 months later...