FBR Sent me the wrong thing

Emzy

I'm soo angry! I ordered the Deluxe final RIOT! like a week before they were dispatched and I recived a Panic at the disco book :neutral: So I e-mailed them and they've given me 50% refund and the dvd is in the post, I hope anyway, they might be saying that to shut me up. I waited weeks for it, it was one of my christmas prezzies! :crybad:

Dude, FBR is the best company I've dealt with.

I got some Paramore sunglasses during summer, and since I live in GA and they are stationed in FLA, it took like 2 days to get to me. So the glasses were sitting on my desk for about 2 days, and I finally decided to wear them. Well, I put them on and they broke! I was pretty upset, so I e-mailed them, and this really sweet lady said that they would send me a new pair for free! No shipping or anything! And they arrived in 2 days!

So I wouldn't get mad with FBR because they are really the sweetest group or people I've had to deal with!

Dude, FBR is the best company I've dealt with.

I got some Paramore sunglasses during summer, and since I live in GA and they are stationed in FLA, it took like 2 days to get to me. So the glasses were sitting on my desk for about 2 days, and I finally decided to wear them. Well, I put them on and they broke! I was pretty upset, so I e-mailed them, and this really sweet lady said that they would send me a new pair for free! No shipping or anything! And they arrived in 2 days!

So I wouldn't get mad with FBR because they are really the sweetest group or people I've had to deal with!

They would've broken the law if they didn't sent you a new pair back.

So, I guess it's normal, every company MUST do that.