When playing live

Hadouken

they are amazing live, but in my experience i've heard hayley miss quite a few notes.

the first show i went to was in philly, and when they played decoy she completely switched keys on the last chorus (obviously accidentally, as the rest of the guys had to quick catch up with it).

That's good, to know. I've heard ones the sound near identical. I wasn't thinking she lip synced, but it just seemed weird how it was at least 98% good.

On stage, musicians make tons of mistakes. The crowd never takes notice because they are either 1). Completely captivated by the performer(s) and will not see any flaws in them, or 2). The performer(s) do a real good job at hiding their mistakes.

It's quite an art, really--hiding the mistakes. Sometimes the mistakes are blatant, but if the musician works through it and acts as though they meant to make that mistake, the crowd will go wild. It's all about crowd connection :D

On stage, musicians make tons of mistakes. The crowd never takes notice because they are either 1). Completely captivated by the performer(s) and will not see any flaws in them, or 2). The performer(s) do a real good job at hiding their mistakes.

It's quite an art, really--hiding the mistakes. Sometimes the mistakes are blatant, but if the musician works through it and acts as though they meant to make that mistake, the crowd will go wild. It's all about crowd connection :D

Yeah, I have to agree hiding mistakes is hard to do, but it's great when it works.