Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

aww are you okay:hug::hug:::hug:

do u need to talk?

:hug: :hug:

its nothing really. i run out of meds a few days ago, so i have nothing controlling me, making me "happy", or numb. my family was going out and i didn't really want to go with them, but i sitting in didn't sound so great either, so i just cried. once my mum pulled me together i was okay, she told me to take one step at a time. i just need pushed sometimes. but thanks :hug:

yeah.. i hope they stop doing that to you :hug:
thsnks! :hug:

its nothing really. i run out of meds a few days ago, so i have nothing controlling me, making me "happy", or numb. my family was going out and i didn't really want to go with them, but i sitting in didn't sound so great either, so i just cried. once my mum pulled me together i was okay, she told me to take one step at a time. i just need pushed sometimes. but thanks :hug:

aww yea yea i understand. well i hope u feel better! i hate seeing people down. anytime:hug:

Awwh, I wish I could help you. :(

:hug:

No problem, you can always pm me, even though I'm not much help, it's sometimes nice to just tell people your problems.

Yeah it is. I feel like I'm moaning though, I don't like talking about my feelings, cos I don't understand them. :hug: