The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Hey hun! :kiss:

How are you?

fine, thanks :) hbu?

Morrrnin'

hey :P

Haha okay. :rotfl:

Oh poor you! I think that if you live in a flat doesn't mean you can't have any pets. :shifty::)

What animal would you want?

well i always wanted a dog sooo bad...there was a dog at my grandmother's house, and loved him soooooo much, but he died a year ago :(

8th. xD

I'm alright. you? :hyper::hug:

Damn it! :rotfl::mrgreen: I know how to count really! :rotfl: Is it 1st or 2nd day of March today? :o

Glad to hear you're doing fine. :hug: I'm actually doing great! Listening to youtube and hanging out here. How has your day been? :)

Hi! :hug:

Nothing much here. There?

:hug:

Sounds cool. :) Well I'm fine a little bit bored though. ;-)

What are you doin now? :P

Damn it! :rotfl::mrgreen: I know how to count really! :rotfl: Is it 1st or 2nd day of March today? :o

Glad to hear you're doing fine. :hug: I'm actually doing great! Listening to youtube and hanging out here. How has your day been? :)

1st. xD

:rotfl:

COOL BEANS! xD

My day's been good. Yours?

Thaaaaanks :)

WEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE

Yeah I was up for ages, and I'm pretty sure it was for you:P I just woke up so not quite with it.
Okay. :rotfl: Did you sleep well then? Haha okay good I didn't answer to wrong message. Okay, what time is it there? :)

well i always wanted a dog sooo bad...there was a dog at my grandmother's house, and loved him soooooo much, but he died a year ago :(
I deeply understand you, dogs are little cuties! :hyper: Oh poor dog. R.I.P. :( Btw what's your favourite dog breed? :)

1st. xD

COOL BEANS! xD

My day's been good. Yours?

WEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE

Okay. x'D I'm so smart again!

OMG again that Cool Beans thing. :rotfl: x)

My day has also been good. Pretty boring though. What have you already done today? :P

@Joan

I'm just on here - trying to keep up with you fast ppl. :lol: you?

Pretty same here. :mrgreen: People are write really fast and I don't have any breaks but it's okay cause I love talking with you guys. :D And I'm also listening to youtube! :) What have you done today? :P

Hi Ida! :hug: How are you? :)

@Alicia Hi there! Sup? :P