The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Haha right. :mrgreen: I still like Edward more than anyone else from Twilight. :)

Yeah you don't have to stress yourself with that sig. :P U don't? Do you have any favourites then? :P

FINNISH version rules! x)

I think it's a bit difficult, but okay. Emmett is my fave in twilight, but Robert my fave as real life person, you know? :P

No, I also dan't have favourites. haha

The finnish version is funny! xD

@Dan

datmaksmevryhappe. :mrgreen:

itsfunney.

Oh, not hungry anmore? But I wanted to give you cookies! No I have to eat them by myself!

Normally the first german word everyone knows is "ficken" xD

such a dirty wor(l)d! :razz:

"Bleiben" means "to stay"! And it's good if you stay! :razz:

you don't have to send it to franny, but she's german, too...so maybe she understands it!^^

I LOVE THAT SONG! LOL "Bleiben" can be translated with "stay". ;-)
I love that song too! Espesially in Finnish, English and German version. ;-) ♥ It means stay? Cool it sounds so cute and beautiful! My favourite German word! :P In the song it's so cool it just jumped from the song right into my mouth. :mrgreen: Joan ♥ Bleiben. :mrgreen: I know how stupid it sounds but I love that word! :)

I think it's a bit difficult, but okay. Emmett is my fave in twilight, but Robert my fave as real life person, you know? :P

No, I also dan't have favourites. haha

The finnish version is funny! xD

Yeah I know what u mean. ;-) You don't have any favourite animated movie? :D Wow. :) I'll try again: what animated movies do you like the most? x) Hahaa.

It is! :mrgreen: It's so hard to think how everyone else hears your own language cause when I listen to the Finnish version I listen to the words. :rotfl: It's hard to think that everyone hears the same but still they don't get it the same way. Do you know what I mean? x)

is also perfect! German is so cute. ♥

@Joan

aw sweet. It's really sweet to read how you enjoy the language that we all hate so much. lol :hug:

Hahaa. :) I know how sweet/stupid it sounds when someone stupid person called Joan loves such a word as "bleiben". ♥ :) Haha what do you mean hate German? I think German it's amazing language! :Pwub.gif

@Joan

i don't know about the movies! LOL

& you aren't stupid! You're sweet! :hug:

German is a quite difficult langauge, I don't like it.

Haha okay then. :D

Oh thanks you I really appreciate it! :hug:

Well if you are searching for a difficult language Finnish and Hungarian are the answer. I don't like Finnish but in those Lion King songs they have so weird accent so I like it! :D And German is actually pretty easy! It wouldn't be teached in Finnish school if it would be so hard. x) And a few friends of my said German is pretty easy especially if you compare it to Finnish! :) I love German. Especially Bleiben. ♥