The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Awwww. I fail at winning Paramore stuff. I always have to buy my meet and greets. hahaha

And the show was awesome! I've been to better, but it wasnt a disappointment at all. I'm officially in love with Jordan from The Ready Set. He's too adorable.

haha same here thats why im really mad ahahhaah but whatevs

ahhh thats great im glad it was good! i really need to go to a show im dying even tho i went to one like two weeks ago and im going to one friday lmao

I know how you feel. I got through concert withdrawals all the time.

Like, this the last one I'm going to for a few weeks and I'm probably gonna go crazy.

Fortunately, it'll gear me up for the next show I'm going to, which is the Lets Make a Mess Tour.

Awwww, I is sorry.

Jersey wishes that tour was going to Jersey. That so lame that they aren't going there.

I'm honestly surprised they're coming to Atlanta. A lot of bands tend to overlook it. Especially if This Providence is involved. I'm soooooo excited to see them. OH MY GOSH! They are one of my all time favorites and I've never seen them before.

yah i wish they were coming here :(:( or if i won those tickets from the ST but i was too late in replying to the email.

i hope u have fun tho! and take pictures and tell mike and jersey i love them lmao

Oh, I definitely will. Hopefully I'll get to meet Hey Monday since its a tiny venue.

I'm working on getting a photo pass for the show. I emailed This Providence's manager and he told me who to contact so hopefully I'll be getting some good news soon.

i heard theyve been hanging around after the show every night so u just might =]

thatd be awesome if u got one.

id try and get one but i dnt have a good camera soooooo i wouldnt be able lol

hahaha yes!

when i met david at bamboozle at first i was like he looks SOOOOOO familiar but idk where hes from

so i looked at him for like ten minutes then he walked by... then he walked by again i was like okay have to take a picture with him because he looks too familiar so then when he came up to me we were talking then it clicked in my head lmao i was like wtf im so dumb how did i not know it was him lmao