The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

I think I'll just try to go a night without beer haha (crap, that sounded really alcoholic there, I don't even drink everyday, just really wanted at least one beer today).

Is it weird I want to get my arm pits waxed? And I mean that seriously too, I don't like arm pit hair despite being a guy

I started buying alcohol when I was 16 and first used weed when I was 14 hahaha.

It was awesome being able to grow a beard when I was 16, people just assumed I was about 25 years old so they sold me alcohol lmao

I barely ever have money either, I haven't been to a pub in about 6 weeks.

Musicians are poor generally, which means I am. I guess I'm lucky not having much other interests outside of music that cost money, otherwise I'd want to shoot myself, cos after buying guitar strings and all other guitar stuff I've never got money for anything else really

Fuck study......................unless you want to get further in life than I'll ever go, then it's a probably a good thing. I'm thinking of just biting the bullet and doing some degree course in Info Tech at university next year, since there is about a 99 per cent chance I will not make it in music in a band and need a good backup plan lol

Yeah. well I've been thinking about it if it's worth studying so hard. but here's my passion for the guitar and music and I really want to deal with them. But as I don't get better at playing guitar don't know how it'll work. And school in 2 weeks, dormitory=no space no time for playing guitar. Sucks really.

I'd really like to think "FUCK YEAH A CAREER WITH MUSIC", but it really is hard and the problem is, I might enjoy it now, but 10 years down the track, would I still enjoy teaching guitar, or playing gigs in a band and barely having any money?

That's my fear is that my attitude will change from all gung ho and "I can just live off small amounts of money cos I dont care as long as I get to play music" to when I turn 35 "I wish I just had a normal stable job, a house, wife and some kids and a nice car" you know, so I'm really torn as to what to do

Journalism is cool, no doubt. I want to teach guitar, but the problem is students can come and go, which could be bad say if you've got a lot of debts and in that same week some of your students cancelll, you would be screwed. At the least I could do it part time to get some money here and there in between other things I guess.

Well, I can't play classical guitar anyway, I can't teach what I don't know haha.

I can teach rock from all styles to metal (I can play pretty much all sorts of stuff from Paramore to death metal pretty well).

What else do I enjoy doing that I'm ACTUALLY GOOD AT? Nothing really to be honest.

Honestly apart from playing guitar I don't have many other skills, although as I said I'd be interested in doing an Info Tech course at university. Get to fuck around on computers all day instead of doing hard physical work lol

Haha, okay sorry. Well I always ask the most stupid questions. :D

Yeah IT is cool. My brother loves it that's why he's going to a uni where he can study that. He's a computer-gay haha. but at least he knows what he's doing.