The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Joan; You are totally right! I didn't mean you anyway when I said I was disappointed.. I just stalked the "Who's Online" page and saw someone look at the thread. :shifty: Haha. I'm a nerd. I just love Demi so muuuuuuuch.
Haha you are my new idol I could have never though of doing like :mrgreen::D

But the thing was that I was here, I pressed go advanced and then my comp died lol xD so it sorted it out a few minutes then it went here finally =)

Haha you are my new idol I could have never though of doing like :mrgreen::D

But the thing was that I was here, I pressed go advanced and then my comp died lol xD so it sorted it out a few minutes then it went here finally =)

Haha, no worries. I know how nice you are, you wouldn't NOT leave a message. You appreciate Demi's fantasticness. :D

Haha, no worries. I know how nice you are, you wouldn't NOT leave a message. You appreciate Demi's fantasticness. :D
Aww thank you :D I surely wouldn't ;)

Hah you know what? :D I remember that my lovely english teacher said in our previous english lesson that "most of the english speaking teenagers use double proscriptions in the sentences" and u just proved that she was right. eheheh xD

//THO she's not correct that ALL of them speaks so

///And I'm not sure did you wrote it like that by accident or what

//// why am i talking about this still? xD

Haha really? :D Here if you say something like "No one didn't" you get -1 point of the exercise. Eh cool huh? =D

And once I got -1 point of the exercise cause I put "Justin plays in the garden and her hobby is...". :lol: How supposed I know that Justin is a boy? :rotfl:

Talking about the not not thing, or am I totally missing out on something? xD
yep xD

Haha really? :D Here if you say something like "No one didn't" you get -1 point of the exercise. Eh cool huh? =D

And once I got -1 point of the exercise cause I put "Justin plays in the garden and her hobby is...". :lol:How supposed I know that Justin is a boy? :rotfl:

yep xD

Hahahaha. When I was in Poland, they messed up him/her and he/she all the time!

Once this girl said 'My dad works here, so she works pretty close to home'

:uhh:

Hahahaha. When I was in Poland, they messed up him/her and he/she all the time!

Once this girl said 'My dad works here, so she works pretty close to home'

:uhh:

Haha awesome! :D:lol:

I'm glad I don't have that problem in Finnish cause we have only one world for he/she so you can't find out what's the gender of the person, you know. :mrgreen: Hard to explain but we have only one word for it and it's "hän" and it doesn't say the gender. It just means that person. It's more like "it". :mrgreen:

yep our weird language xD

^Really? Awesome, we should learn that at school instead of "I am a girl and I am fourteen years old"... :lol::D

late this was to shanny :]

Urgh I know what you mean.

We learn such stupid things. Like last week, I had to make this survey about emo's, jocks and popular people.

I'm sorry, but I rather learn something than label people..

But no, next thing I know she gets pissed at me because I'm not doing anything!

Tbh, the amount of people who can speak English on a reasonable level is veeeeery low, so she probably doesn't understand I'm up for a challenge.

Urgh I know what you mean.

We learn such stupid things. Like last week, I had to make this survey about emo's, jocks and popular people.

I'm sorry, but I rather learn something than label people..

But no, next thing I know she gets pissed at me because I'm not doing anything!

Tbh, the amount of people who can speak English on a reasonable level is veeeeery low, so she probably doesn't understand I'm up for a challenge.

Aww :hug:

Anyways, I totally agree with you. The things they teach us are just so... crap xD

Btw once I got -1 point from an exam cause I used word "stuff" instead of "things" and I was like what? :shifty::roll:

Exactely! And I meant the amount of people in my class, not in general, haha.

Urgh I know, those things piss me off!

Haha that's what I though x)

Haha yeah! :D

Joan you are 14?!! I thought you were 17 or something.. You seem more mature! Haha.
I am! :D Well almost 15 but it's the same :mrgreen:

What? Seriously? Thanks I guess xD