Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

Oh my, I said that, how bad is that ?!

I might go on the newspaper tomorrow, as the boy who doesn't respect women rights.

What I did was unforgivable, really, I should go to prison for this.

And yes, I clearly said it was a joke, read the end of my post ! =p

And sorry if it doesn't make you laugh, I don't think it's pretty funny too, but I just posted it, k ?

i guess its cool to edit your posts, yeah?

if you didnt think it was funny why would you think anyone else would?

Ross was comparing my joke to sexist/racist/cancer jokes, while it had nothing to do with this ...

No. She said your 'joke' was acceptable cause it was "your humour". And I made the point that what if "my humour" was the above? Would it still be as acceptable?

Well, I'm being as sarcastic as this whole discussion.

Ross was comparing my joke to sexist/racist/cancer jokes, while it had nothing to do with this ...

This whole argument is a joke, seriously !

asking a girl if their shirtless is probably just as bad as cancer, sexist, and racist jokes.

its not funny.

and its just creepy, scary, and weird.

asking a girl if their shirtless is probably just as bad as cancer, sexist, and racist jokes.

its not funny.

and its just creepy, scary, and weird.

I didn't said it seriously, and she knows that, I think I pointed it out well enough, so it's not creepy scary and weird, she also knows me well enough to know that.

/end of story

well sorry im like barging in

but ronald always says stuff liek that which def is crossing the line and i think he needs to learn to relax sometimes just because ronald thinks its funny the person it was directed to may not. so the sexual comments ronald need to stop because some people may take it seriously and get creeped out.

but i do like ronald and he is my friend

well sorry im like barging in

but ronald always says stuff liek that which def is crossing the line and i think he needs to learn to relax sometimes just because ronald thinks its funny the person it was directed to may not. so the sexual comments ronald need to stop because some people may take it seriously and get creeped out.

but i do like ronald and he is my friend

yeah, i agree!

i think Ronald thought it was okay to say that to her and he probably thought she wouldn't get offended but some people are different. i know some girls that really don't get offended when boys say the nastiest shit to them.

WHAT PART OF KIDDING YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND??? HE POSTED J/K!!!

did he really? are you sure?

maybe you should check again.

I didn't said it seriously, and she knows that, I think I pointed it out well enough, so it's not creepy scary and weird, she also knows me well enough to know that.

/end of story

m_b84f8773afd92e506401adfcc6cc4d3a.jpg

tracecyrustracecyrustracecyrustracecyrustracecyrustracecyrustracecyrus

HOLY SHIT GUISE! She put on caps lock and boosted the font size - now we HAVE to heed her message!

LOLZ NO WAY!

I CAN CAPS LOCK 2!

eye dee kay if i can make the size bigger tho...

fuck you. that's all i have to say to a shallow dick like you that has nothing better to do than to start shit.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Well, anyway, if Taylor thinks I crossed the line and that she finds it creepy, which I hardly think is possible since it really was a small joke, then I'll just say sorry and I'll stop doing it.

If she doesn't care, then I don't know why I would have to feel bad for it.

yeah, i agree!

i think Ronald thought it was okay to say that to her and he probably thought she wouldn't get offended but some people are different. i know some girls that really don't get offended when boys say the nastiest shit to them.

yea exactly

Well, anyway, if Taylor thinks I crossed the line and that she finds it creepy, which I hardly think is possible since it really was a small joke, then I'll just say sorry and I'll stop doing it.

If she doesn't care, then I don't know why I would have to feel bad for it.

because even tho it was directed towards her other girls may get offended as well.

im not saying im offend but clearly other girls are offended and creeped out by it.

fuck you. that's all i have to say to a shallow dick like you that has nothing better to do than to start shit.

If that was "all you had to say" then why did you continue? Do you think before you type? Or do you just press keys and hope or the best?

I do actually have better things to do than "start shit". This is much more rewarding though. I mean, you just called me a "shallow dick". How can I say no to such wonderful sentiments?

You come in here saying "ohh, bt u dnt no ronalds humor LOL if you new him u'd b fine LOL" then you turn around and call me a "shallow dick"? Maybe try practising what you preach sometimes. All you know about me is what I've posted in here. You really do know jack shit about me or who I am, as the old internet cliché goes. Look past your hypocrisy next time you prejudge someone.

If that was "all you had to say" then why did you continue? Do you think before you type? Or do you just press keys and hope or the best?

I do actually have better things to do than "start shit". This is much more rewarding though. I mean, you just called me a "shallow dick". How can I say no to such wonderful sentiments?

You come in here saying "ohh, bt u dnt no ronalds humor LOL if you new him u'd b fine LOL" then you turn around and call me a "shallow dick"? Maybe try practising what you preach sometimes. All you know about me is what I've posted in here. You really do know jack shit about me or who I am, as the old internet cliché goes. Look past your hypocrisy next time you prejudge someone.

I’m not prejudging you. I was just as serious the first time I posted telling you he was joking that I am now, and when I said that is all I had to say to a shallow dick, I wasn’t saying that directly to you. I was stating that was all I had to say to you. I also realize I saying this to you, I’m not a fucking dumbass, I’m just not going to sit here and let you say whatever the fuck you want to about me or my friends.

I’m not prejudging you. I was just as serious the first time I posted telling you he was joking that I am now, and when I said that is all I had to say to a shallow, I wasn’t saying that directly to you. I was stating that was all I had to say to you. I also realize I saying this to you, I’m not a fucking dumbass, I’m just not going to sit here and let you say whatever the fuck you want to about me or my friends.

prejudge

v prejudge [priːˈdʒadʒ]

to make a decision about something before hearing all the facts.

I'd say it fits the definition. Again, all you know about me is my contribution to this thread. I hardly consider my contribution to the thread to be me telling you "all the facts" about me.

yes it is creepy

Well, you personally think it is creepy, and it general it is.

But you can't votch for what taylor would think. And my post was aimed to her.

So ?

If Taylor says she's offended you can crap on my face as much as you want, I would have nothing to say against it since I'm in fault, but as long as you don't know if that did bothered her or not, then there isn't point in arguing.