Hot People Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

Just to add my two cents, I agree that Britney has really pulled it together since that whole meltdown ordeal. Granted, parading herself half naked when she has two young kids isn't the best way to set a motherly example, but she's a performer. Many actresses [that have kids] do naked scenes in movies. So whether it's in a music video or movie, to me, it's the same difference. And to be honest her kids are what 3? they shouldn't be watching that sort of thing at 13 years old, lol. I'm not a huge fan of her, but she does seem like such a sweet person.

Just to add my two cents, I agree that Britney has really pulled it together since that whole meltdown ordeal. Granted, parading herself half naked when she has two young kids isn't the best way to set a motherly example, but she's a performer. Many actresses [that have kids] do naked scenes in movies. So whether it's in a music video or movie, to me, it's the same difference. And to be honest her kids are what 3? they shouldn't be watching that sort of thing at 13 years old, lol. I'm not a huge fan of her, but she does seem like such a sweet person.

Exactly! :D

on the britney spears subject

i've always felt really bad for her

she was clearly mentally unstable, and that's not something to be mocked

she needed help, not millions of people making fun of her

everything said about her was cruel and unnecessary, really

i'd like to see how you all survive that level of fame and that many people scrutinizing everything you do

i don't blame her at all for going nutso, and i'm glad she's getting herself back together

• Like 1

on the britney spears subject

i've always felt really bad for her

she was clearly mentally unstable, and that's not something to be mocked

she needed help, not millions of people making fun of her

everything said about her was cruel and unnecessary, really

i'd like to see how you all survive that level of fame and that many people scrutinizing everything you do

i don't blame her at all for going nutso, and i'm glad she's getting herself back together

EXACTLY!! :D thank you, kayla!

I'd love to see how you all would handle being yanked out of your childhood, into the spotlight.

Then trying to deal with life and normal problems with EVERYONE in the world watching.

thank you :D

also, one more point

like someone else (i believe) has already said, when she's dancing around half naked or whatever on tv, it's because she's a performer and that's her job

it doesn't really relate to her parenting at all

heidi klum is a victoria's secret model, yes?

so she struts around in lingerie for everyone to see

i don't think anyone would accuse her of being a bad mother

thank you :D

also, one more point

like someone else (i believe) has already said, when she's dancing around half naked or whatever on tv, it's because she's a performer and that's her job

it doesn't really relate to her parenting at all

heidi klum is a victoria's secret model, yes?

so she struts around in lingerie for everyone to see

i don't think anyone would accuse her of being a bad mother

Seriously. If your mom does a sex scene, what's the difference between that and what britney does?

Give her a break.