Favorite Hayley Picture Part 3

thebrowncoat

i'm not quite sure if this pic isnt even a personal. the girl might be charley, a friend of hers, but im not sure about that either.

It is a personal, but it's been spread around the internet by so many people that I don't even think Hayley's bothered by it.

Her friend's name is Bekah. She's one of her friends from Franklin. :)

It is a personal, but it's been spread around the internet by so many people that I don't even think Hayley's bothered by it.

Her friend's name is Bekah. She's one of her friends from Franklin. :)

ah okay then. i really dont like this whole stuff of floating the net with personal pics that much that the band even cant be bothered about it anymore. its kinda weird.

okay, then i switched them both around. i knew she had a friend named bekah and one named charley, but didnt know who was who. :)

^ Yeah, someone leaked a bunch of those a few years ago, which sucked cause it was a TON of photos, but a few just sort of started making the rounds as regular pictures. I don't like it either. :/

If it helps at all, Bekah's probably in older pictures cause her and Hayley used to hang out when they were a little younger, around 2006 and 2007. Charley, if we're thinking of the same girl, is Ash's girlfriend, and has hung out with Paramore more recently. :)