Ottobar 5/7

the show last nite was amazing!

i got front and center so hayley was like right over top of me...it was pretty great! when they played emergency, some guy got onstage and was all over hayley...their manager took him off...it was pretty funny

i will post pictures and videos up later today...i got vids of the intro and pressure, whoa, here we go again, emergency, and brighter

the show last nite was amazing!

i got front and center so hayley was like right over top of me...it was pretty great! when they played emergency' date=' some guy got onstage and was all over hayley...their manager took him off...it was pretty funny

i will post pictures and videos up later today...i got vids of the intro and pressure, whoa, here we go again, emergency, and brighter[/quote']

OH WOW LOL.

what did hayley do?

he like jumped onstage and was jumpin around then he got like really close to hayley and she tried pushin him off her

i have it on video...but my computer is being funky so i dont think i will be able to post it for a bit

Well, good for her. She should have decked him :)

he like jumped onstage and was jumpin around then he got like really close to hayley and she tried pushin him off her

i have it on video...but my computer is being funky so i dont think i will be able to post it for a bit

Well' date=' good for her. She should have decked him :)[/quote']

ya she should have decked him lol omg

LOL YEAH.

wow

what an idiot

• 3 weeks later...

LOL YEAH.

wow

what an idiot

dude if she punched him on video that wouldve been awesome