PROMOTING PARAMORE, FUELED BY RAMEN

x3__kim

ANYONE CAN DO THIS!!

So if you joined the street team, then go to paramore, and if you all feel like promoting them, contact erick at: erick@fueledbyramen.com

just follow the steps below, i got it from the street team, but i think you may have to join it.

after you do this, email him and write your name, address, and age. he'll send you posters, stickers, and so on, and you can put it everywhere:

(from the http://www.fueledbyramen.com/streetteam)

Simple Plan Tour

Paramore will soon be on tour with Simple Plan, Straylight Run and Plain White T's. We need your help to make sure everyone knows about the tour and the awesome bands that are on it. Check out the "tools" section to download a tour banner or click here for a ton of tour in banners in all shapes and sizes (as well as the codes you need to put them on your myspace and livejournal pages).

If you would like to promote at any of the dates below, please e-mail me:

10/31/2005 State College, PA @ The Crowbar

11/01/2005 Washington, DC @ DAR Constitution Hall

11/04/2005 Toms River, NJ @ Ritacco Center

11/05/2005 Lowell, MA @ Paul Tsongas Arena

11/08/2005 New York City, NY @ Nokia Theatre

11/13/2005 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom

11/16/2005 Houston, TX @ Warehouse Live

11/19/2005 Universal City, CA @ Universal City Walk

12/10/2005 Cleveland, OH @ The Odeon

12/14/2005 St. Louis, MO @ Pops

12/15/2005 Chicago, IL @ Metro

12/16/2005 Detroit, MI @ St. Andrews Hall

Competitive Tour Mission

We need to promote heavily at all the competing tours this fal! Check the list and links below to check out these tours. If any of them are coming to a town near you, and you want to promote Paramore at them, e-mail me with your full name, mailing addres, and show you are promoting at. Please put the name of the tour/or main band on the tour and "Tour Help" in the subject line of the email.

Thrice w/Underoath

Hawthorne Heights w/ Silverstein and Bayside

My Chemical Romance w/Alkaline Trio

Green Day and Jimmy Eat World

111 Records Tour

Hollister Jukebox Mission

This one is easy! We need all of you to go to your local Hollister stores, and play Paramore in the store jukeboxes! It may take a lil while to come on in the store PA, but the more you play it, the longer they will keep them in the box...and the more shoppers that will hear the amazing Paramore ROCK! Check out hollisterco.com to find the store nearest you.

Alt Press posting

We need all of you to post about Paramore on the Alt Press Mosh Pit! Let's get them up on the AP's Reader's Chart

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...