new livejournal

decode-more

cute pics: http://paramoreband.livejournal.com/55534.html#cutid1

so i'm back. back for the attack!!!

i apologize for the long awaited LJ christmas/bday gift post but you mustn't wait any longer because well... it's here. (applaud and cheers). thanks for being patient. or trying to be anyways haha.

mom called me not too long ago - when i was out of town - and told me that she had gotten a decent sized package (hey!) and i should come pick it up. seeing as i was out of town, i couldn't. but eventually i came home and got it... brought it to my lovely and unusually tidy apartment... and tore the ups box apart like an 8 year old would. the place looked like a pig pen when i was done; no matter how much i tried to "organize" the gifts into neat little piles. just so everyone knows, i've been keeping all the "fan letters" in a big envelope with hope of starting a really cool scrapbook. a fan actually gave me a cool binder to put all the letters in, but it's not too far from being full! i'll have to put the new ones elsewhere... should be a fun project.

CHRISTMAS!

here i am, obviously excited, wearing some of the gifts. my brand new Order Of The Fly t-shirt. the sleepy sheep mask. and the recycled newspaper necklace.

dont worry if you don't see yours here. there was more! i just took pics of all the stuff i had at my apt. btw, to you, who gave me the "grow a skull" pseudo chia thing. i love it. i'm going to grow it. in fact, it's already growing hahaha. i have actually found it to be extremely amusing. i'll post all those photos soon. (oh geez, here i go again making promises).

anyways. thank you guys for all the gifts. it really means a lot that we aren't on tour... and we're still hearing from you. in a lot of ways. whether it's through the holidays (and awesome gifts) or the livejournal. anything. we love it and we really thank you. like i said, don't worry if you didn't see your gift in the pics. there's more but they're all spread out amongst everyone. i can try and round 'em up but that's a promise i'm definitely not making haha... or else it will never happen!!!

in other news. my room mate and i just walked out of our respective rooms at the exact same time in search for a late night meal. we ended up with a few almonds, 2 cheesecake bites (1 for each of us), and cranberry juice. how did we find each other at such a random hour? it's love, i know.

LOVE YOU GUYS!

(no clever "cute" nicknames for you tonight) Hayley