Enter Shikari

Hadouken

It's awkward to print screen but I've got the Nodding Acquaintance EP, the Sorry You're Not A Winner EP and the Sorry You're Not A Winner/Okay Time For Plan B singe and the Anything Can Happen In The Next Half Hour EP. Also have the originals of Mothership, Labyrinth, Return to Energizer and We Can Breathe in Space.... None of this physical, I may add.

Then the obvious ones: TTTS and its singles, the Zone EP, Common Dreads and its singles too. Plus som live shizz.

• Like 1

It's awkward to print screen but I've got the Nodding Acquaintance EP, the Sorry You're Not A Winner EP and the Sorry You're Not A Winner/Okay Time For Plan B singe and the Anything Can Happen In The Next Half Hour EP. Also have the originals of Mothership, Labyrinth, Return to Energizer and We Can Breathe in Space.... None of this physical, I may add.

I think we downloaded the same torrent :shifty:

• 1 month later...
I'll be going to the Barra's.

How good was tonight? I went to the Catty after it thts how im just in.

I seen Babs and Sophie but shyness got the better of me and i didnt introduce myself, sorry guys haha

aww no way, where did you see us?

last night was by no means the best ive gig of theres id been to, but the people i was with made it a great night and getting stuck into the crowd for once was good fun. and i met chris and rory afterwards. rory shook my hand 8-)