No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Hahaha... they're really going crazy with the emails, huh?

Well, if you can't find anybody else, I don't think it's required that you bring someone else. Just if you want.

yah thats new and about cameras and there was one other thing new i dnt remember hahaha.

idk it didnt say an age limit like that

i have two people in mind if not than oh well ill go with myself even tho technically it wont be myself haha

I see the other changes. They just answered people's questions better this time around.

That's true about the age limit, but I really don't think they would've picked any older fans if they had submitted an email. As guests will probably be different. :)

Maybe my aunt would want to come, but I think she's super busy right now.

haha yah chriss idk who to take my aunt 30 so she not THAT old lmao

but i asked my friend whoo prob cant come so then ill ask my other friend

megan! come as my guest!

thatd be so awesome

grrrr aww man i would sooo take you!

i feel like so many people got accepted

hahah like alot hahaha idk if its cuz people keep dropping out or if they keep making the crowd bigger

That's what Greyhound is for. :)

Me and Greyhound are BFFs, lol.

I think a lot of people just dropped out cause it's still at the same place... probably just a bunch of people who either weren't old enough or who didn't ask their parents first. I could definitely see that happening.

Hello guys,

let me introduce myself - i was posting here from different account for a short period of time in february. I'm from Poland, i'm here for summer, already got tickets for a performance at 6/26, but i found out today about mtv unplugged and then noticed ur discussion here. got so excited, that i wanted post here as fast as i could, sry for it but my "remind password" service not working. o . 0

Guys, is there any possibility that someone here could invite me as a guest. I know how rude and tactless it may be now, but having a oppurtunity to meet my fav band...

Guys! ;D

edit: I'm terrible sorry for posting like that, even not from my main acc, but U have no idea how do I feel now. :D

^ im going to the 6/26 show also! and as far as the guest thing

i have like three options right now if any of them cant go you can! =D

and yahi can def see that happening actually chriss haha

^ im going to the 6/26 show also! and as far as the guest thing

i have like three options right now if any of them cant go you can! =D

and yahi can def see that happening actually chriss haha

I will post from my main acc as fast as I can, just still didn't receive email, so sorry People!

Of course, but please remember about me if all options will fail! I beg really! :D Generally speaking forgive me all of this, but having oppurtunity like that... OMG!

I'm 17 years old guy, btw. :D Sry for mistakes, writing like that plus I'm from the small country in EU. ;D

What's your other screen name?

I'm asking a few friends and family first, but we'll see what they say.

Where are you staying for the summer? In New York?

In New Jersey, like 30-40 minutes from NYC, I can write to U private message about location with more details.

Where is this email so I can write to U from main acc, damn, why everything at pc has to fail now? :D

I will post from my main acc as fast as I can, just still didn't receive email, so sorry People!

Of course, but please remember about me if all options will fail! I beg really! :D Generally speaking forgive me all of this, but having oppurtunity like that... OMG!

I'm 17 years old guy, btw. :D Sry for mistakes, writing like that plus I'm from the small country in EU. ;D

yeah definatly if my options fall thru you will be my next option

and hahah thats okay i know where poland is... im polish.. not 100% tho but i am

okay cool im 17 too haha and a girl obviously lol

but if i donthave anyone else ill take you as my guest

and yah where in NJ cuz i live there lol

In New Jersey, like 30-40 minutes from NYC, I can write to U private message about location with more details.

Where is this email so I can write to U from main acc, damn, why everything at pc has to fail now? :D

That's not too bad of a drive. I'm from NJ too... when I'm not in Boston, anyway.

Haha, don't worry about responding super-fast. Just do it when you get the email. :)

U 2 are my Salvation.

Seriously. Don't know what should I say and how can I thank!

Last time I was waiting a few hours for mail, if I am right, so I don't want to risk.

I apologize admins for this mess, but try 2 understand me, please.

Uhahah, I behaviour pretty nervous despite the fact being guy, huh? :D

yah thats new and about cameras and there was one other thing new i dnt remember hahaha.

idk it didnt say an age limit like that

i have two people in mind if not than oh well ill go with myself even tho technically it wont be myself haha

what about cameras?