No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

yeah i understand and completly agree with u

just come with me hahahaha i wish u could go tho

I'd rather go to MTV Unplugged anyways :P

I think we're guaranteed to meet them there, especially if there's only 50people(?)

And I never met them before so... that would be awesome.

I kind of wish I went to the Camden show, but pit tickets were way too expensive for me

That sucks. While I think anybody should be able to enjoy a show, I hate when I go there and people don't sing along cause they don't know the words or the songs. Why are you there if you're not going to enjoy the show? Let the people who are gonna have a ton of fun enjoy the show instead. :/

You don't even have enough for a $15 lawn seat? On Live Nation's website, there's some $10 lawn seat promotion, and after fees, it's $15.

ya haha i hope we (me you and chriss) get it thatd be awesome especially u sicne its your birthday!

omg yah my mom was like i really shouldnt be doing this but ill buy them. she knows how much i love them she does anything for me when it comes to paramore

You don't even have enough for a $15 lawn seat? On Live Nation's website, there's some $10 lawn seat promotion, and after fees, it's $15.

I have enough $$ for lawn, but

1. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a ride

and

2. I'm not sure if I want to watch from the lawn.

I did email the tour publicist about a photo pass because if I do go, I want to write a review on it and get some pictures to add to it. If I get that, then I'll go.

MTV Unplugged would be really cool, but I don't want to jinx it. The wait is killing me though. lol

Well, if you decide you want to watch from the lawn (really, anywhere for this tour is worth it), I'd give you a ride. I thought my family was all going together. Turns out everybody's coming from somewhere different. lol

Good luck with the photo pass. That'd be amazing! :)

omg yah my mom was like i really shouldnt be doing this but ill buy them. she knows how much i love them she does anything for me when it comes to paramore

My mom told me she'd buy me a DSLR camera. I was like whoa!

But we just got a new dog and she's been really stressed out so I'm scared to ask her to buy it lol

But my parents are letting me see Blink-182 1 hour and 20minutes away from my house. So that's pretty cool. (it was the only date of the tour that i can go to)

My mom told me she'd buy me a DSLR camera. I was like whoa!

But we just got a new dog and she's been really stressed out so I'm scared to ask her to buy it lol

But my parents are letting me see Blink-182 1 hour and 20minutes away from my house. So that's pretty cool. (it was the only date of the tour that i can go to)

aww a new dog?! waht kind? i jsut got a enw one too!!

aww but thats pretty awesome. yah id be scared too actually haha

maybe ask? it wont hurt right?

MTV Unplugged would be really cool, but I don't want to jinx it. The wait is killing me though. lol

I'm hoping we get some confirmations tomorrow/today/Monday.

Maybe they gave us the weekend to sign up and then they'll send them out Monday.

Also, thanks for the ride offer

aww a new dog?! waht kind? i jsut got a enw one too!!

aww but thats pretty awesome. yah id be scared too actually haha

maybe ask? it wont hurt right?

Rottweiler haha it's huge.

But he's like super nice so it's cool.

Yeah I want to ask before my birthday because I'm going to California next week so i want to get it by then

awww thats awesome! i love dogs hhaha. ohhh cali! have fun ive always wanted to go there

yeah it should be fun.

Even though I'll be missing All Time Low/We The Kings, Brand New, and another Hey Monday show because of it :P

/sorry for going off topic

I'm hoping we get some confirmations tomorrow/today/Monday.

Maybe they gave us the weekend to sign up and then they'll send them out Monday.

Also, thanks for the ride offer

Haha, I totally didn't realise it was 1:30am already. I was thinking/hoping it'd be today too.

And no problem. If you wanna take it up, just let me know... this tour's been the "Hang Out With People From The PF Boards" Tour for me anyway. lol

PS - New puppies are cute and it's hard to type while holding an ice pop. :P

Haha, and also since everyone's allowed to bring a ziplock bag full of food to this show, I'm totally making my family stock up and we're having a picnic... whether they want to or not. I'll tell my grandma I need a bunch of sandwiches. She'd love that. :P

I'm not paying $8 for nachos. (which sound really good right now, lol)

Usually they allow pretty big ziplock bags, but they don't give a measurement, so I guess those work. Here's what it says online:

Items allowed in this venue include: factory sealed plastic bottle of water (one per person), food in a clear plastic bag, umbrellas, and low profile lawn chairs (no higher than 9 inches from the ground).

Please note: These guidelines are subject to change and are at the discretion of management.

The first 200 lawn guests will receive a free lawn chair voucher courtesy of Comcast and the PNC Bank Arts Center.

And if management decides we can't bring food in, I'm gonna sit there and eat it all right then and there, dangit! lol

And yes, it's one per person as far as I know.

I have enough $$ for lawn, but

1. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a ride

and

2. I'm not sure if I want to watch from the lawn.

I did email the tour publicist about a photo pass because if I do go, I want to write a review on it and get some pictures to add to it. If I get that, then I'll go.

Good luck on the photo pass. I've tried getting one for Paramore on super small tours and I've had no luck whatsoever. *shrugs* You'll probably have more luck than me though.

Good luck on the photo pass. I've tried getting one for Paramore on super small tours and I've had no luck whatsoever. *shrugs* You'll probably have more luck than me though.

Thanks, I'll be shooting for a website so hopefully that helps my chances.

Here are my best pictures:

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn195/chrissc85/No%20Doubt%20and%20Paramore%2006-20-09/

*Note to people with Paramore websites: Please don't go posting these in your galleries... and don't go tagging them either. They're my pictures, not yours.*

\

Liking the Canon?

And agreed with the fansite gallery note..