No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

she said her mom said yes and that she needed to talk to her dad and she hasnt called me back yet so im waiting for her to call.

i get to nyc at 12:33. if you guys dont mind waiting.

i would take the train before but that one gets in at like 10:50ish so no lol

I don't have a problem waiting for you. I was planning on it anyway. :)

It's safe to wear jeans right? And like a blue polo shirt? lol

Yeah, it says nice/casual, which I'm guessing just means wear something you'd usually wear to a show, so long as it's not sloppy and gross. lol

I'm wearing a t-shirt and jeans, but they aren't all ripped and worn, so that should be fine.

I don't have a problem waiting for you. I was planning on it anyway. :)

Yeah, it says nice/casual, which I'm guessing just means wear something you'd usually wear to a show, so long as it's not sloppy and gross. lol

I'm wearing a t-shirt and jeans, but they aren't all ripped and worn, so that should be fine.

lol alright. I'm just wearing jeans and this:

DSC00452.jpg

That should be fine right?

Yeah, that should be fine. If they wanted anything dressier, they would've said "dress-casual" not just "casual."

lol, and if we're all dressed too casual, it'll be even easier for them to recognize us. :P

I don't wearing leggings or flats, so I'd say skinny jeans and Vans, but that's just me.

I'm wearing skinny jeans and Converse... oh! lol

Haha, wearing the exact same thing would be hilarious... so long as it's not leggings and flip flops.

Very true. I don't think flip flops are fun ever, but that's probably just me.

This is the Sounds shirt I'm wearing. I'm not a fan of v-necks either. I have the same one in blue too with SWEDEN on the back:

detailimage.jpg

haha yeah youre right flipflops are a no

and i guess ill check how hot its supposse to be to help me decide jeans or leggings

well chriss we really almost did wear the same thing to the show a couple weeks ago

It's supposed to be 85 and mostly sunny tomorrow, if that helps you out at all.

That would've been quite a scene if we did. The two of us getting out of the most ridiculously red car ever wearing the same thing. Awesome. lol!

okay leggings it is lmao.

haha omg yeah that wouldve been great.

that was like BRIGHT red lol nice car tho

btw my friend just called said shes definatly coming.

i havnt seen her in YEARS

Very true. I don't think flip flops are fun ever, but that's probably just me.

This is the Sounds shirt I'm wearing. I'm not a fan of v-necks either. I have the same one in blue too with SWEDEN on the back:

detailimage.jpg

Where did you get the shirts? I like that one. Oh man I can't wait to leave already! :hyper:

^ http://www.merchdirect.com/TheSounds

Haha... can we fast forward to tomorrow?

yes lmao.

mazdas are nice! haha i should get one

You should. They're very reliable cars. My Mazda's name was Wilbur. I also named the rental car Fernando... don't know if I told you that or not. lol

Going in to NY at noon? Somebody's acting like an old person. lol, Can you bargain with her to leave at 11:30?

Well, how long will it take us to walk over and then find a place to eat? We might not even be in line at 1:20, so there's still a chance we could meet up before that, and then we wouldn't have to worry about people getting mad at us.

lol yes lets! Im loading my phone with music and video right now, in case I cant sleep tomorrow. I wonder if they'll give me shit for a phone?

On the bus or at MTV?