No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Here are my best pictures:

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn195/chrissc85/No%20Doubt%20and%20Paramore%2006-20-09/

*Note to people with Paramore websites: Please don't go posting these in your galleries... and don't go tagging them either. They're my pictures, not yours.*

I should have said this when I posted my pictures, instead someone took them & put them on their website without asking me or without credit.

:???:

Liking the Canon?

And agreed with the fansite gallery note..

I love the Canon. I had a Canon before this, but this one's an Elph, so it's really tiny, and it still takes awesome pictures. :)

I should have said this when I posted my pictures, instead someone took them & put them on their website without asking me or without credit.

:???:

I've seen it happen here before, so I made sure to put that note up.

Jedd's right though. You still have the right to make them take them down. Once you post any of your own material anywhere in public, you automatically own the copyright and can threaten legal action over it. Go for it and make them take the pictures off their site.

Congrats on getting on the list. :)

I have to say I'm a little bummed about not getting picked, but I'm more bummed that people from, like, Arkansas were entering the contest too when they knew they wouldn't be able to make it, and I can't help but think that ruined the chances of the rest of us who can make it to NYC that day. :/

Who knows, maybe they're still sending out emails. If anybody else wins too... need a guest? lol

yah im really bummed out

i was hopeing itd make up for the m&g i didnt win

but i have bad luck and never win anything so whatever i tried so hard not to get my hopes up for this tho but i failed.

but im really happy jedd got it

Congrats on getting on the list. :)

I have to say I'm a little bummed about not getting picked, but I'm more bummed that people from, like, Arkansas were entering the contest too when they knew they wouldn't be able to make it, and I can't help but think that ruined the chances of the rest of us who can make it to NYC that day. :/

Did they really?

LAME

But.. in the email they said "reply to this if you can still make it" so who knows, there's still a chance if some people who got picked can't make it

Yeah, there were people on the PFC talking about how they were from halfway across the country, and they most likely wouldn't be able to go, but that they were going to enter anyway and then figure it out if they won. I thought that was pretty horrible. At least give people from the area a chance instead. :/

But you're right, if those people win and can't make it, they'll probably email other people. I'll be down in NJ anyway, so I'll just hang out and see what happens.

Yeah, there were people on the PFC talking about how they were from halfway across the country, and they most likely wouldn't be able to go, but that they were going to enter anyway and then figure it out if they won. I thought that was pretty horrible. At least give people from the area a chance instead. :/

But you're right, if those people win and can't make it, they'll probably email other people. I'll be down in NJ anyway, so I'll just hang out and see what happens.

Somebody posted the whole email on the PFC boards which basically makes it easy to fake the confirmation and get inside the show.

How stupid of her (or him?)

Haha, it's okay. You're not the only one who thought that.

Hey Chriss do you know when that performance airs? Or has nothing been said yet?

It's an online thing only, and apparently every artist/band gets a month on the site. Adele is on for June, Silversun Pickups is July, so Paramore will probably either be August or September.

I saw that on the fan club, some people from Atlanta entered which confused me because what are the chances they can make it to NY? :???: