No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

We would have, but like I said, I never got the DM where you told me what shirt you had on (until I got home, lol), so we didn't know who you were. Walking through the line calling your name would've looked kind of sketchy to the probably already territorial girls standing in line around you.

I was all the way in the back, so while I saw the show, I didn't have the best view. If you could send them some way so that you don't get in trouble with MTV, that'd be cool, and I'd really, really, really appreciate it. :)

Wow! That's crazy! Did you even mention that it was from MTV Unplugged? Did you record any audio or did you delete it?

can i tell you how much more i love taylor after today?

hahha

Taylor is such an awesome kid! I loved when he stopped playing because he couldn't hear himself and Hayley was just in her zone like, "la la-la la la... oh Taylor's not playing anymore!" And then he wouldn't stop apologizing.

What I really liked was that the director lady looked like she was even starting to lose her patience with them, which made it feel even more like we were all just friends hanging out. That's what you get, lady... for making us clap till our hands were numb. lol

Haha, no problem, Dan! I'm actually really glad I got to take someone who was as stoked about it as I was. Are you gonna go to work and hug your boss tomorrow? :hug:

"Bah bah-bah bah-bah bah baah bah..." I got home and forgot how that part went, but I was just sitting here, and I think I got it back again. I'm gonna sing it all summer. lol

Haha, no problem, Dan! I'm actually really glad I got to take someone who was as stoked about it as I was. Are you gonna go to work and hug your boss tomorrow? :hug:

"Bah bah-bah bah-bah bah baah bah..." I got home and forgot how that part went, but I was just sitting here, and I think I got it back again. I'm gonna sing it all summer. lol

lol I was thinking about this on the ride home. That bus ride sucked by the way. We had to go to Newton for 2 kids, and they were part of the show. I was just like ahhh I just wanna go home. Took like five hours to get here. Awesome lightning shows once we got into Mass though. Lol I dont know if I'll hug my boss. Might be considered sexual harassment.

Edit: Oh yeah, Catie, pleasure meeting ya!!

I think I got the right melody again. It sucked forgetting it cause I wanted to remember it so badly.

lol When I went back up after Thanksgiving, it took 7 hours. I wanted to kill someone. I never really understood why people take the bus to Newton either. Yes, it's closer than South Station, but it costs almost twice as much.

Hahaha, well if you can't hug your boss, just tell her I said she's awesome. :P

yeah it was confusing for me in the first place

there isnt any way ill remember it now lmao well i kinda do

I'll teach it to you tomorrow. lol

lol, and Jedd was wearing a black Manchester Orchestra shirt... I finally got that DM several hours later when I got home.

I think I got the right melody again. It sucked forgetting it cause I wanted to remember it so badly.

lol When I went back up after Thanksgiving, it took 7 hours. I wanted to kill someone. I never really understood why people take the bus to Newton either. Yes, it's closer than South Station, but it costs almost twice as much.

Hahaha, well if you can't hug your boss, just tell her I said she's awesome. :P

I'll teach it to you tomorrow. lol

lol, and Jedd was wearing a black Manchester Orchestra shirt... I finally got that DM several hours later when I got home.

will do! The bus driver was an ahole. I really need to get to bed. Im going to be so dead tomorrow. It's so worth it though!!! Talk to you guys tomorrow!