No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

lol... Happy Birthday, everybody!!

As for the food thing, which I was internetless for, I'm cool with picking up something quick and eating it in line, but I don't think we need to send people out for it. There's a McDonalds a few blocks away from where we need to be (according to Google Maps) and we'd need to walk past it anyway. Why don't we just pick up food on the way over?

Also, there's a Starbuck right across the street from the building we'll be in line at. So we can have all the Starbucks we want... and I'll drink decaf. lol

sweet!

Are you guys meeting Catie at Penn Station? If my train arrives there at the same time, we can just meet there and walk together or something. I'm gonna turn your twitters on for my phone so i can see your tweets, so it'll be easy to contact eachother

Yeah, I'll meet Dan at Port Authority and then we'll walk down to Penn Station. If your train's coming in at 12:30 too, then we might as well just meet up there and walk together.

I've got Catie and Dan's phone numbers, so I'll keep up with them that way, and I'll follow you on Twitter. If you want, just DM me cause I get all my DMs sent as texts already, and I can DM you back.

Dude, I can't wait for this! :)

I've got Catie and Dan's phone numbers, so I'll keep up with them that way, and I'll follow you on Twitter. If you want, just DM me cause I get all my DMs sent as texts already, and I can DM you back.

Dude, I can't wait for this! :)

My phone doesn't let me do that lol

Well it does, but i get charged a lot.

Do you have msn? i can do mobile msn and i can also send twitter texts.. can you see twitter on your phone?

If you text to update your Twitter, you can DM people that way too. All you have to do is text "d chrissc85 (whatever you want to say here)" and I'll get it as a DM. I don't have MSN though.

If you still can't do that, then yeah, I have the Internet on my phone, so I can log on to Twitter and see your updates.

If you text to update your Twitter, you can DM people that way too. All you have to do is text "d chrissc85 (whatever you want to say here)" and I'll get it as a DM. I don't have MSN though.

If you still can't do that, then yeah, I have the Internet on my phone, so I can log on to Twitter and see your updates.

so i type dchriss85 or @dchriss85?

Type d chrissc85 with the space in the middle. The d replaces the @ sign, but there needs to be a space otherwise it'd just get shown as a regular tweet.

Try it now if you want.

how many more shows are left on this tour?

i went on monday it was fucking AWESOMEEEE.

Paramore's last date is August 2nd, so they have a little more than a month of shows left. I agree, this show was amazing!

soooooooooooooooooooo unplugged was amazing

it probably was the best experience ever

some girls got zacs sticks.... oh man jealously!

but i prob had one of the best seats i was on the first benchthingy in the middle it was amazing

and sorry chriss ad dan i feel like we hardly talked. my friend aimee was there and i hvnt seen her in years

er my friend got zac's sticks.. i was completely jealous.

But I got my final riot dvd signed, so that's cool.

MTV hacked into people's twitters, stole their phones/cameras and deleted everything, AND banned a few people from future MTV shows. Wow..

yeah but you have to remember they played a completely new song no ones ever heard before and they dont want to release it yet

and we signed a contract (couldnt tell yah what it said cuz i didnt read it) and the rules were no recording or pictures

Agreed on Unplugged. I was in the back, but it was still awesome. Dan and I were checking out all the guitars they had "backstage". lol

Haha, Catie, it's okay. I figured you'd be talking to Aimee a lot. She is your friend after all. We'll hang out tomorrow night and yell at the rain to stay away. :P

Jedd, sorry if it seemed like I didn't answer half your DMs, I got home and saw a bunch of DMs that you sent me that didn't go to my phone. :( Probably would've been better to just exchange phone numbers instead. I'm glad you got your DVD signed. Unplugged, signed DVD, tons of new album info... that's the best birthday present ever!!

I can't wait to see this online, but I feel like it's going to be forever. Did that lady at the beginning say anything about it? We couldn't hear her in the back.

i was going to try and sneak pics with my phone cuz they looked amazing

im jealous of hayley's gorgeousness but i didnt wanna risk it hahaha

and yeah with the twitter thing i get home 989875 things i missed i was like wtf

Yeah I don't know what was up with Twitter. lol, all I know is we were all like, "Why isn't Jedd answering us?" If I had gotten the DM about what you were wearing, we would've been hanging out with you the whole time.

So awesome! The MTV folks were really mean though, besides the camera thing. There were two short girls in front of Dan and me who said they mentioned that they couldn't see from where they were sitting and were told that they "should be glad that they were even in the room for this amazing event." Come on, really?

:mrgreen:;-)

Ehem... DM me or something?

Yeah I don't know what was up with Twitter. lol, all I know is we were all like, "Why isn't Jedd answering us?" If I had gotten the DM about what you were wearing, we would've been hanging out with you the whole time.

So awesome! The MTV folks were really mean though, besides the camera thing. There were two short girls in front of Dan and me who said they mentioned that they couldn't see from where they were sitting and were told that they "should be glad that they were even in the room for this amazing event." Come on, really?

Ehem... DM me or something?

you guys should have came up to me in the line. even though, in the end it didn't make a difference lol

uh they're decent pictures. I'll send it tomorrow or later tonight.