The Drummer

Graphics Section

So who's sending a PM? (:

Good question. I'm not very eloquent when it comes to convincing people to do stuff, so probably not me. hahaha

Good question. I'm not very eloquent when it comes to convincing people to do stuff, so probably not me. hahaha

Me either, haha.

Would you guys be able to ask an admin? I think it would make sense. It'd be nice to have too!

Yeah, one of the mods is going to talk to an admin for us. It would make more sense for a mod to do it because they're respected more by the admin than just normal members... plus, thats what mods are here for.

and for the future guys,

the easiest way to get to a mod/admin is to PM us, rather then starting a thread.

theres so many threads posted in each day, its not a good way to get to us as fast

Why should sending a PM be any better than posting in a forum labelled "Comments, Suggestions, Questions and Help - Need help? How can we make the site better?"?

b/c the admins are most likely to check their PMs first, they dotn get alot of time on here to search the boards. so that goes directly to them.

^ Yeah, and also sometimes, when I log on, new posts aren't always highlighted, so if I'm just checking the forums quick before work, I'm not going to look at it. It's only when I have absolutely nothing to do that I sit on the boards for a half hour and realise, "Hey, this thread was posted in an hour ago, but it's not highlighted. Let me see what's up with that."

When I get a PM, it pops up as soon as I log on, and that's a lot easier to notice.

There's now a new sub-forum under Photography for this :)

YAY! Thank you Brent for doing this for us!

It honestly means so much to us graphic makers for having a subforum like this. We really appreciate it. Sorry if we sounded like jerks (I'm including myself in this too because I probably came off as a jerk).

You're awesome!

There's now a new sub-forum under Photography for this :)

Thank you so much Brent!:mrgreen:

And thank you Katie and Chriss for helping us, you guys are awesome!

Thats awesome that they made it.

PMs are definitely the way to go. I get emails when I get new private messages AND it's the first thing I check when I log into the site.

I try to go through as many threads as I can, particularly anything posted in the non off-topic sections - but if there are a few days that I'm away from the web for most of the day, I can easily miss stuff like this when I come back and there are hundreds of new threads or threads with new posts.