Paramore on MTV Overdrive

nikitask804

yeah' date=' things will definetly change or them, but im happy for them too, thats an amazing oprtunity.

As long as they continue to be as awsome as they are right now, everythings cool[/quote']

yea i agree, its a great oportunity

iam reallly happy for them

Can you imagine one day seeing a Paramore show where they're the headliner - where all the fans are there to see them? We'll all be sitting here going "remember when we hung out with them after that little show back in 2005?" :)

• 5 months later...

Man they're gonna be on TRL eh? thats awesome that they are and everything (tho most of the stuff on TRL is useless to me). But i guess i feel sorry for u guys that have actually spent a fair amount of time with them. Cause i bet my bottom dollar that the after they get on TRL, trying to meet them would require you to break through a bunch of secret service and US marshall guys. haha.

Does anyone know whether they are insanely popular in Japan? haha im goin there for a holiday and i might be able to see them for the first time there in Osaka. hope i get to share a good story with ya fellas.

Peace

Ren

Man they're gonna be on TRL eh? thats awesome that they are and everything (tho most of the stuff on TRL is useless to me). But i guess i feel sorry for u guys that have actually spent a fair amount of time with them. Cause i bet my bottom dollar that the after they get on TRL' date=' trying to meet them would require you to break through a bunch of secret service and US marshall guys. haha.

Does anyone know whether they are insanely popular in Japan? haha im goin there for a holiday and i might be able to see them for the first time there in Osaka. hope i get to share a good story with ya fellas.

Peace

Ren[/quote']

i hope u do too man..